Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: No More Border Lines Among East African in 200

Oshun Auset and Baba Marcus,

Tribalism has nothing to do with the killing in Central Africa! If you think so then you believe the lies of the mainstream press who are experts at characterizing the conflicts in Africa as “ethnic” or “tribal” wars to make excuses for their racist beliefs when they speak of Africans. These wars are for profit (gold, diamonds, coltan, cobalt, zin, oil etc considerable in the eastern DRC! I hate to be the person who tears down well meaning dreams, but no matter how hard I try I fear the international ambitions of Uganda who frankly declared his attention to keep plundering the Congolese people. It's disgusting the way Uganda invaded Congo since 1998. They have served as the primary perpetuator of the genocides and civil wars of Central Africa. The Ugandans and Rwandan pawns of the CIA want no unity with the Congolese people. They don’t even recognize the political legitimacy of the Congolese President Joseph Kabila. The Lukasa Protocol of 2000 a so-called “Peace Agreement” imposed a power sharing between the DRC government and the Ugandan-Rwandese invaders denying Joseph Kabila and all Congolese Nationalists the control of our own nation!

The Ugandan army has failed countless times to be neutral in the exploitation of the DRC. When I think of Uganda I think of a government and armed groups needing land expansions, and the killings in Congo to be involved in mining operations to ensure commercial contracts with Rwanda, Burundi, Belgium, Britain, France, South Africa, and the US. How can we constitute an alliance with devastating governments who commit more brutal, and numerous atrocities for wealth? I'm not down with continental African unity if it is based on abuses and violations. Africa is not the heart and soul of Ugandans. Musevini and Kagama even Thabo Mbeki are not Pan-Africans! Mbeki closest allies is the Bush Admnistration. Real black freedom is in danger with them. Africa can’t be politically united since these men think about themselves and themselves only. Mzee Laurent Desire Kabila resisted their plans of despotism backed by the International Community. Mzee Laurent Kabila was loyal to the TRUE UNITY for ALL African peoples, but he was despised, and then murdered by reactionary invaders because of that. How can I ever forget all these negative experiences?

B.K

Messages In This Thread

No More Border Lines Among East African in 2005
Federation: Don't Wait Till 2013, Let's Start Now
Re: Federation: Don't Wait Till 2013, Let's Start
East African nations to enter free trade era in Ja
Re: East African nations to enter free trade era i
Re: TYPO CORRECTION
Re: CORRECTION
Re: No More Border Lines Among East African in 200 *LINK*
African Leaders Must Listen To the Masses .

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com