HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: I love Selassie I but Hate His Words

[[[ Why do you want Iman and others to say Haile Selassie I is a liar? Haile Selassie is a Christian so it is not surprising that he would uphold the doctrines of the EOC church in which he is the defender of. After all, the church and it's doctrines were here well before Haile Selassie in this recent dispensation. ]]]

I can tell by your vibes here that you really do not hold Him as Divine, cuz Jah does not act in the regard you hold Emperor Haile Selassie I.

Selassie I made many reforms of things that he held as wrong. Obviously if he knew of certain doctrine
that were wrong with the EOC, knowinh his Charater and what he represented what do you think he would do.

do you think he would act like to policticians of America with their double minded way, or would he enact change ?

I really do not think you know Selassie I, to think he would sit back and let folly doctrine consume his people,
not matter how long his people have been eating those doctrines.

[[[ I didnt expect you to have forwarded a reasoning because I dont think you have much of a capacity for that. You are a cut and past artist. No where do you attempt to give a personal Iditation in your posts. They are always someone elses words that you hide behind. ]]]

I have told you this many times before I do not have a personal perspective of my own. I use Jah perspective, and his mighty prophets. MY character and ideas of life comes fromt he doctrines of Haile Selassie I,
so I cut and paste from the source.

[[[ Well maybe it is a blessing. The last time I remember you speaking from a personal perspective, you were saying that Nas was the anti-christ. I am glad that you got off of the jive. ]]]

huuuuuuuuuuu, this totally went over my head, what are you smokin ... some strong stuff

Messages In This Thread

Garvey says as Haile Selassie I says
Confirmation of Biblical events from non biblical
Re: Confirmation of Biblical events from non bibli
yes, the same vibes also applies to me
Re: Confirmation of Biblical events from non bibli
Re: Confirmation of Biblical events from non bibli *LINK*
I love Selassie I but Hate His Words

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com