HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: I love Selassie I but Hate His Words

[[[ Are you displeased because I showed that these historians that you mentioned had no first hand knowledge of the existence of 'Jesus'? None were contemporaries of him so they know no more about the existence of 'Jesus' than any one of us knows. You need to stop acting as if it is a fact that 'Jesus' walked the face of the earth. Ones who do think so are relying on belief, whether you want to say so or not. ]]]

Anybody can present information to dispute anything, does not make it truth, The True Reasoning is and should always be Did Haile Selassie I believe that Jesus walked the Earth 2000 years ago ? That is the only evidence I will respect ?
I have presented nuff evidence to show that he did, yet all you have presented is HIM words on not judging a next man because of what he believs.

[[[ First of all, I sight Christ as a consciousness...a way...a livity. I do not attribute it to be a name. I do agree that if one does not have this consciousness of love, truth, balance, reciprocity , and justice, then one is bound to meet a spiritual/mental death. There is no disagreement with me here. ]]]

Overstand. I would also like to add that this consciousness took on the fullness of fleah and dwelled among us.

[[[ Everyone here knows that Ras Tafari Makennon was a Christian...but In my opinion, 'The power of the trinity' excedes religion. Hence making clear the utterance that faith is personal and that no one can discern the ways of God. ]]]

I Overstand all the points you made in your post, I just cannot understand how you fight so hard against the fact that
the word was made flesh and dwelled among man 2000 years ago, a truth that Haile Selassie I defended, this will also happen again when Babylon is swept off the face of the Earth.

Messages In This Thread

Garvey says as Haile Selassie I says
Confirmation of Biblical events from non biblical
Re: Confirmation of Biblical events from non bibli
yes, the same vibes also applies to me
Re: Confirmation of Biblical events from non bibli
Re: Confirmation of Biblical events from non bibli *LINK*
I love Selassie I but Hate His Words

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com