HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Bantu Keilani, you are so right

Brother Patriot Warrior, I will not be stupid to dismiss that Continental Africans are very divisive. It is an unfortunate situation, and persistent. I agree with some of your comments that characterize continentals Africans, but continentals never claimed represent Pan-Africanism persistently begging African in different countries. It’s mostly Diasporian Africans that feel it is necessary to push Pan-Africanism down the continentals’ throats they do not want. I think continentals do not have the luxury of any delusion, and I fear I have come to the realization a difference exists between continental Africans and African Diasporians understanding of each other, and of each other’s situations, this is very problematic.

Diasporian Afrocentrists or Black Nationalists have been praising African culture, but most of them divide the struggle. Why then the Africanist Diasporians should not catch the flak for their insincerity? Of course, though there are continental Africans who are greedy, capitalist, exploitative and violent, but there are not those who develop negative pretense with African Americans, Africans Caribbean, and Africans in different countries, the politics of working together through cultural gaining benefits while claiming they prioritize their own struggle.

Indeed an alliance of continental Africans, African Americans, and African Caribbean and Africa America people will be effective if we work together, combat foes together, but the reality is that no one on both camps wants to make a difference where we will be united, where we could work in urgency, dedication and high quality. Therefore, I associate first with my nationality and culture, I’m not about associating with romanticism anymore, I’m about Africa! This is what I think.

Finally, you know I don’t approve brother Masimba Musodza view about President Mugabe. I totally agree Mugabe is a good leader because he is seizing land stolen by whites and redistributing to black Africans. Today he is only criticized by the West because he is resisting their racism and despotism we all know what is going on in Zimbabwe! People can say whatever they wants but they still cannot disregard whites took the best lands. It happened centuries ago, and it’s still happening now this should be taken into consideration. However, let’s face the debate at hand here, and don’t try to evade with brohter Masimba Musodza view on President Mugabe.

B.K

Messages In This Thread

Bantu Keilani, you are so right
Re: seen. *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com