Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: How the EOC sights Rastafari

Beloved,
I speak from my personal I-xperiences what I have learned from the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. I try not to listen to what people spread.

"Why does Rastafari want to join a Church?"
I cant speak for all Rastafari poeple but for I man the Ethiopian Orthodox Church is a gift from His Majesty to InI here in the Western Hemisphere.

I am aware that the churches stance on Haile Selassie is not the same as the Rastafarian stance...this does not trouble me at all because I am accepted by the EOC as a Rastaman. They are not going to tell me to leave my God & King Haile Selassie.

Everyone who tries to convert a Rastafari person always uses the same weaponry as you use.."him was 'mortal' an ones should not assume or pretend dat a human being is 'emanated from a deity'" beloved, Rastafari Sons & Dawtas have been going through this for decades and still we know Haile Selassie is who we say he is without any apology....Give thanks

Selassie I

Messages In This Thread

How the EOC sights Rastafari *LINK*
the babylon system is .....the vampire. *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com