HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: How the EOC sights Rastafari

Praises to the Hola One of I-ration Emperor Haile King Selassie 1st & Empress Menen,

I would like to share a little bit of knowledge & I-sperience of mine on the EOC. I am on my way to become a member of the EOC.
The major condition for baptism is to renounce the divinity of Haile Selassie. "That is number one," says the Archbishop. "It is the major thing." And it remains the primary point of departure separating the "Rasta Christians" from all other branches of Rastafari
I have a number of bredren & sistren who are baptized members of the church. I come to dispel some rumours or myths about the Orthodox Church. The EOC does not have the intention to Convert Rastafari Children into baldhead christians or for Rasta to denounce Haile Selassie Divinity. My bredren told I they dont even baptise in Iyesus Christos Name...they baptize you in the Name of the Ab,(Father) Wowolde(Son), & Menfis Quidus(Holy I-rit) he NEVER DENOUNCED HAILE SELASSIE DIVINITY. so again that is a HUGE UNTRUTH

I have personally seen Abuna Yeshaq being interviewed & the statements he made about Rastafari were opposite from what this article tells you. He NEVER ONCE stated that Haile Selassie was deeply dismayed at the Rasses for seeing him as God...on the contrany he stated that Rasta & Christian is all of God's family
that there is no need to fuss & seperate eachother.
When I heard this coming from his mouth I was SHOCKED because of all the rumours i have heard about. I heard that he is on a "mission(ary)" to convert Rastafari Sons & Dawtas & lead them away from Rasta.
There are a number of Rastafari EOC members who Hail Selassie as the Almighty Creator of flesh.(and dont hide it or keep it secret)

Abuna Yeshaq is aware that there are members of the Church that sight the divinity of Haile Selassie & worship H.I.M. he does not have any intention of changing their beleif or God.
I am stating this because my heartical Rastafari bredren speaks with Abuna Yeshaq on the phone from time to time and not once has Abba asked my bredren to let go of Selassie or instructed him not to worship Haile Selassie.(& he is fully aware that my bredren see Selassie I as the Almighty Creator)
To I Emperor Haile Selassie I is the Almighty Creator:
God in Flesh
The Power of the Trinity
I look forward to becoming a member of EOC & hailing Selassie I to the fullest in his element.

I reasoned with a deacon at the church that i have attended in Tampa, he was ordained deacon by Abuna Yeshaq, he was seeking advice from Abuna Yeshaq after the ordination as a young deacon in the faith and guess what advice Abuna Yeshaq gave this man:
I was told by the deacon that Abuna Yeshaq told him to embrace The Rastafari people not to shun them away, try to learn about them and accept them in his church.
THIS WAS ANOTHER SHOCK BECAUSE THIS SEEMED TO CONTRADICT WHAT OTHER RASSES WERE SAYING ABOUT ABUNA YESHAQ. THATS WHY IVE LEARNED NOT TO LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THE EOC OR ABUNA YESHAQ. PLEASE COME TO YOUR OWN I-CLUSION ABOUT THE CHURCH & ABUNA YESHAQ, VISIT A CHURCH, REASON WITH THE(KEZ)PRIESTS, DONT JUST LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY.

Give Thanks to the Most High King Selassie I & Empress Menen

Messages In This Thread

How the EOC sights Rastafari *LINK*
the babylon system is .....the vampire. *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com