HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Truth & Reconcilliation
In Response To: Re: Truth & Reconcilliation ()

"it is unfortunate that some still find room in rheir hearts for cynicissm-and no room in their heart for love and humanity."

* it is laughable that you would paint my critique into merely a cynical response. why don't you look at the truth behind my statements and then deal with the reality? based on her outlook as quoted by her mother "She would say ... if something happens to me over there, I'd rather be a number than a name because ... black people were always reported in the newspapers as numbers -- 11 killed there -- [whereas] when a white person was killed, there would be a name," looks like Amy who was murdered probably had a better grasp on the issue than you do. It seems to me that Black people can die in genocidal proportions but there ain't no violins playing for them in the mainstream press - all it takes a single white person from America to be murdered for a full page article. now if that is not biased, i don't know what is. and please don't think i am taking anything away from her murder for pointing out the facts.

Messages In This Thread

Truth & Reconcilliation *LINK*
Amy Biehl ...
Re: bless sistren.seen *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com