ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

THE SS JEESUS OF LUBECK
In Response To: Re: another Quiz ()

Greetings

Haile I Selassie I Liveth itinually.

The SS Jeesus of Lubeck????

This was England's first slave ship name. John hawkins was given the first pirate charter to kidnap and steal people, also to loot,shoot,pollute, and do all kinds of wicked crimes against the indeginous peoples of the world,not just Africa.

He came after the Spanish so - called Conquistadors, to help commit the biggest crime ever done on this earth. To put African peoples in chattel bondage in the western hemisphere. Repatriation is a must though

I Man post to give a special BIGGG UPPP to the new Quiz now as I used to do the Ninja Quiz here before.

I love to see vibes like this coming on the site again, where people here can learn more of the earth where I and I dwell, and also the truth of many matters that were distorted to please many Europeans.

Africa must be free regardless of what anyone do or say. The SS jeesus of Lubeck is no more. It done gone down dey.

I love the quizs plenty because there is where I and I can learn things I and I never knew before, and I and I can also share some of what I and I know also

BIGGG UPP to the Quizs again

Ras TafarI

Niyabinghi I

Messages In This Thread

another Quiz
Re: another Quiz
THE SS JEESUS OF LUBECK
BIGGG UPP TO THE QUIZ SELASSIELIVE
Re: BIGGG UPP TO THE QUIZ SELASSIELIVE
Lets Remember....
Re: BIGGG UPP TO THE QUIZ SELASSIELIVE
Re: another Quiz *LINK*
Slavery Timeline *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com