Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: to Selassie I live
In Response To: to Selassie I live ()

Greetings Kaya
I have been reasoning with you for a while now sis Kaya. I dont have a problem with you per se. Your methods I sometimes dont agree with but I think you have good intentions. But remember that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I think it would be better served for people to allow others to worship and revere whom ever they choose. It is not right for ones to come and try to ram their dogma and beLIEfs down anyone's throat. This is the main problem I have with some christians. They have missionary vibes. They think that their way is the true way and only way. That is cool but it is best if they congregate with people of the same view. You dont see the Rastaman going to Christian sites and ramming Rastafari teachments down their throats. We all can read. We all have read His Majesty's speeches. We all have our own mind to discern truth from falsehood, according to how it pertains to our livity. You cant say that you are actually suprised at the Fyah that you are receiving sis Kaya. You have been there and done that on this site already. Please allow ones to live there lives without trying to "force" them to see your point. If it is meant for them to go down that path, then they will. No need for name calling and threats. I think it is ridiculous for sonz and dawtas of the Most High to be behaving in such ways. Ones need to just agree to disagree....and trod forward.

PS. I am not just talking to you in regards to agreeing to disagree...I just responded to the post you directed towards I. All need to take heed....myself included.

Ites
selassieilive

Messages In This Thread

About Me, and Who I am
what is god, again?
Re: About Me, and Who I am
Re: About Me, and Who I am *NM*
LOVE EVERYTIME
Re: LOVE EVERYTIME
these are your confessions........
Re: these are your confessions........ *NM*
priest
to Selassie I live
SOME TURN BACK RASTA COME TRY TO CONVERT *NM*
the many different rastas provided by king d

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com