HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

what is god, again?
In Response To: About Me, and Who I am ()

peace and hotep,

king david, did god create man in his image or did man create god in man's image? how does man know any thing other than politricks.

i am sorry that the pursuit of your creator is so fundamental in your life and the life of your family. remember that withe out the gods you are nothing.

i am sorry that you grew to manhood assuming that haile selassie was the creative intelligence of the universe or multiverse. i guess it is kinda like telling children there is a santa claus. when children grow up they feel betrayed, so that is why ones should never lie to children. ones inadvertently give children the right to lie. so begins baby lon and the confusion that ensues.

i tell you, i use to believe that martin luther king or that 'white' hippie on the fans donated by the black or 'white' mortuaries was 'god'. when st. paul missionary baptist church was hot, those cool fan 'gods' sure came in handy.

i came from 20 generations of fools. my ancestors barely had a mind so i did not inherit much. when i finally met a rastaman, he assured me that smoking the herb remedied a slave's mentality and when i partook of the herb i set my mind to questioning slave masters or authorities. i must admit that asking questions have not made me any more than the genetic fool that i am proud to be.

i would not really care if haile selassie is jesus christ or jesus' daddy "god", just as long as i can get them damned images of 'white' men as objects of worship out of my skull. i hate when i think "god" or jesus i think of 'white' scumbags of my family's oppression. i hate those symbols and images. perhap i will see them in hell. not....

freedomisahapislave

Messages In This Thread

About Me, and Who I am
what is god, again?
Re: About Me, and Who I am
Re: About Me, and Who I am *NM*
LOVE EVERYTIME
Re: LOVE EVERYTIME
these are your confessions........
Re: these are your confessions........ *NM*
priest
to Selassie I live
Re: to Selassie I live
Re: to Selassie I live
SOME TURN BACK RASTA COME TRY TO CONVERT *NM*
the many different rastas provided by king d

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com