HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Haile Selassie and Rastafarians

[[[ You see David..This is the difference between religion and livity. You think that because Haile Selassie thinks a certain way about something, I have to think the same way. We Rastafarians use our own minds and discern certains things for ourselves. We dont merely regurgitate what others say without having analyzed and determined how it fits in with our livity. This is a reaccuring theme with Christians. The go off of blind faith and dogma...like sheep to a slaughter. The Rastaman is a conquering lion. ]]]

We should strive to be EXACLTY as Our God, For His way is the Best Way Follow His Example ONLY, HE SET THE PERFECT EXAMPLE. HIS WHOLE Life is a Living Testimoy for the Truth.

Philippians 2:5 - LET THIS MIND BE IN YOU, which was also in Christ Jesus:

1 Corinthians 1:10 - Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that YE BE PERFECTLY JOINED TOGETHER IN THE SAME MIND and in the same judgment.

Psalms 17:15 - As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, WHEN I AWAKE, WITH THY LIKENESS.

John 17:22 - And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they MAY BE ONE, EVEN AS WE ARE ONE:

2 Corinthians 13:11 - Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of ONE MIND, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.

Philippians 2:2 - Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, OF ONE MIND.

Messages In This Thread

Haile Selassie and Rastafarians
Those with ears let them hear: HIM is the Almighty
ever heard of the 'burning monks' of indochina
Re: ever heard of the 'burning monks' of indochina
still in FULL control of it, never
Re: still in FULL control of it, never
did i claim selassie god in flesh?
the Book of Genesis is called Bere shit in Hebrew *NM*
Re: the Book of Genesis is called Bere shit in Heb

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com