HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Haile Selassie and Rastafarians

WHATEVER YOU HAVE'NT PROVEN NOTHING TO ME QUOTING WHAT YOU THINK JESUS SAID, NOT WHAT YOU NECESSARILY OR REALLY KNOW WHAT JESUS THE CHRIST SAID HOW MUCH HEBREW, OR ARAMAIC, DO YOU KNOW?NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH AMHARIC WHICH IS ETHIOPIC IN ORIGIN.

YOU THINK YOU ARE CLEVER DID NOT THE EMPEROR SAY FOR HIS PART HE GLORIFIES IN THE BIBLE? YOU ARE STUCK IN THE NEW TESTAMENT AND YOU DON'T SIGHT THE OLD TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES LIKE PSALMS 87 ETC YOU QUOTE THE ENGLISH SOCALLED NEW TESTAMENT AND SAY THESE ARE JESUS WORDS LIKE YOU SAW A SIGNATURE SAYING WRITTEN BY JES-US THE CHRIST, OR AS THE HEBREW WOULD SAY YASHUA HA MASHEAK, THE MODERN DAY TERM USED IN ETHIOPIA FOR JES-US THE CHRIST IS YESUS KRISTOS.

YOU ARE TRYING TO BEHAVE LIKE YOU ARE A SCHOLAR AND KNOW IT ALL BUT AS MASIMBA SAID YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE PRESENTING HERE.

THE PRAISE OF HAILE SELASSIE I BEING THE ALMIGHTY WILL NEVER GO AWAY AND EVEN IF HE IS NO ONE SPECIAL TO YOU AS YOUR GEEZAS IS, TO US WHO CALL OURSELVES RASTAFARI SONS AND DAUGHTERS HE IS THE ALMIGHTY WITHOUT ANY APOLOGY.

WHAT WOULD ALL OF US BE QUOTING FROM NOW IF NO BIBLE WAS HERE, I AM NOT A TOTAL BIBLE DEPENDENT AND IF YOU KNEW THE HISTORY OF HAILE SELASSIE I AS YOU CLAIM, WHY DID HIS MAJESTY READ BOOKS ON NAPOLEON, GOETH, GENGISCARN, AND THE STRATEGY OF EUROPEAN WAR.

RIGHT NOW YOU USE PSYCHOLOGY USING THE SOCALLED BIBLICAL WORDS OF JES-US AS YOU CLAIM, YOU COME UP SHORT EVERY TIME AND I CAN SEE SCRIPTURES WHERE THE SAME JES-US SPEAK OF HIS FATHER IN NO LESS MANNER THAN THE EMPEROR.

YOU NEVER READ THE KEBRA NAGAST PROPERLY EVERY KING TO SIT WAS REVERED AS THE CHRIST, IN ESSENCE REFERRED TO AS THE PEARL, SO THAT LAST PEARL PASSING THROUGH THE LINE IS THE EMPEROR WHAT ABOUT THE HALF THAT AS'NT BEEN TOLD DOES NOT THE SCRIPTURES REVEAL THAT THERE IS A HALF NOT BEEN TOLD?

WELL THE RASTAFARI PERSONS IN GENERAL HAVE COME TO DECLARE THE CHRIST IN IS NEW NAME EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI THIS HALF WAS NOT BEING TOLD.

YOU ARE JUST JUMPING OUT OF THE FIRE AND INTO THE FRYING PAN AND STILL BOTH OF THEM BURN YOU.

DID NOT JES-US SAY WHY CALL HIM GOOD WHEN ONLY GOD IS GOOD? WHY WOULD THIS SOCALLED PERFECT MAN SAY THIS? YOU ASK SELASSIEILIVE IF HE QUESTIONS THE AUTHORITY OF THE BIBLE, AND IF HE WAS DOING THAT, THAT GOES AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF HAILE SELASSIE I, I QUESTION EVERYTHING EVEN GOD.

THE BIBLE IS INCONSISTANT THE BIBLE AS THE GOOD AND BAD MIXED UP IN IT SO WHICH JESUS ARE YOU QUOTING TO VERIFY THESE BIBLICAL WORDS TRUE, BECAUSE IN ONE PART HE IS THE GOOD SHEPHERD, IN ANOTHER SOMEONE CALLS HIM GOOD LORD AND HE REPLIES WHY CALL HIM GOOD WHEN NO OTHER BUT GOD IS GOOD.

YOU SEE IF YOU ARE GOING TO QUOTE THE BIBLE AND QUOTE EMPEROR SPEECHES PLEASE COME RIGHT, FOR JESUS AS BEEN QUOTED AS SAYING NEGATIVE THINGS IN THE BIBLE ALSO.

THAT SAID KEEP FIGHTING YOUR LOSING CAMPAIGN TO TRY GET US TO DENOUNCE THE EMPEROR IT'S GOING TO TAKE MORE THAN YOU TO FALL US DOWN I SEE THE SPIRIT OF THE REAL ANTICHRIST WORKING IN YOU.

THAT SAID HERE ENDETH THIS RESPONSE TO THIS POST.

I AM HON KES AA ADOFO.

Messages In This Thread

Haile Selassie and Rastafarians
Those with ears let them hear: HIM is the Almighty
ever heard of the 'burning monks' of indochina
Re: ever heard of the 'burning monks' of indochina
still in FULL control of it, never
Re: still in FULL control of it, never
did i claim selassie god in flesh?
the Book of Genesis is called Bere shit in Hebrew *NM*
Re: the Book of Genesis is called Bere shit in Heb

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com