HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Trashing the Bobo Shantis
In Response To: Re: Trashing the Bobo Shantis ()

Blessed Love universally,internationally,
Some of the members, or people who contribute articles to this site are always using the term "Bobo Shanti" this or that. Note that we who wear robes and turbans are congress Members, because we stand Churchically, Statically, governmentally and sabbatically, and we are above all organisations under the banners of the red, gold and green, the red, black and green with the Black five point star, the R, and the lion symbol. This is the formal way,whereas bobo shanti is an informal term used by some not all of us but some of us to refer to Ethiopia Africa Black International congress members.Hence the term Bobo Shanti is not the formal way to address congress members.

When you put on the net that certain people are trashing bobo shanti, and it is not fair, this comes as no surprise to us of the EABIC. Trials and crosses the evil world will always put in our way, and the evil world will continue to persecute InI, but the hotter the battle the sweeter the victory." I am come a light into the world, and whosoever believeth on I should not abide in darkness. And any man hear my Lord and believe not, I judge him not".

Ethiopians Africans should be more concernd about their future, instead of going down the slippery slope of evil principalities and power. " For this is the will of HIM who sent I, that everyone which seeth the Son, and believeth on HIM may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Blessed be the God and Father of our LORD Jes-Us Christ which according to His abundant mercy hath begotton us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jes-us Christ from the dead.The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgement to be punished: but chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness,and despise government. Presumptous are they, self willed,they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. But these are natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed,speak evil of the things that they understand not: and shall utterly perish in thier own corruption; Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, Jah Rastafari.

Beloved, " behold what manner of love King Selassie I the father hath bestowed upon us , that we should be called the sons of God:therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knoweth HIM not. So little children, let no men deceive you:He that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as HIM is righteous. Man of right is God in flesh and men of wrong is satan in flesh, satan will never leave God until when his time come to be wipe out permanently.Also them who committeth sin is of the devil:for the devil sinneth from the beginning.For this purpose the Son of God was manifested,that HIM might destroy the works of the devil. Therefore, beloved believe not every spirit, but try the spirits wheather they are of God:because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the spiritof God: every spirit that confesseth that Jes-us Christ is come in the flesh is of God:and every spirit that confesseth not that Jes-us Christ is come in the flesh is not of God, and this is the spirit of the anti-christ; whereof ye have herd that it should come;and even now already is in the world. We are of God and have overcome them, because greater is in us ,than he that is in the world. King Emmanuel I, Selassie I, Jah Rastafari.

"Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened:burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. Then said I , lo, I come in the volume of the book it is written of me. I delight to do thy will, o my God:yea thy law is within my heart" This is Jes-us Christ speaking as Melhesidec what more can negus do.
What is for Caesar, give it to Caesar, those who claim to be of us, but are not us must now state where they stand. What is for God give it to God: God is love and Caesar is the root of all evil. Down with the evil world, and up with righteousness. The eyes of sinful men cannot see Jah Rastafari glory even if their locks are touching the ground.

Closing with psalm 133, Holy I Selassie I, Jah Rastafari: King Emmanuel The Seven, Adoni I God Jah Rastafari, The Lord's Servant, Jes-us Christ the Good teacher, Father Moses, Man of Right is God in flesh

(EABIC Committee)

Messages In This Thread

Trashing the Bobo Shantis
GET THE RECORD STRAIGHT
Re: GET THE RECORD STRAIGHT
Re: Trashing the Bobo Shantis *NM*
GET THE RECORD STRAIGHT
Melchezidek Priesthood or Levitical Priesthood
No Seperation-Dont give the Beasts what they Want!
Re: No Seperation-Dont give the Beasts what they W
Personal issues must halt please

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com