HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Trashing the Bobo Shantis
In Response To: Re: Trashing the Bobo Shantis ()

Blessed Love BlessedFlames,

[Quote] "NYAHBINGHI HAS BEEN KEEPING THE MELCHEZIDEK PRIESTHOOD THEOCRACY REIGN FROM WAY BEFORE BOBOSHANTI HAS......AGAIN NO MAN IS HIGHER THAN ANOTHER"

Oh? I then have a question and a Point. first my Point, Now I know I do not know everything, but I know I know this, that the Priest house in the Bible is known as the house of Levi. And the Laws of teh Livis/Priest you can find in the Book of Liviticus, and I have yet to see a version of the bible where is dosn't say that the commandment of a Priest is a Robe and Tuban lifestyle. I have yet to see that as a joint Principal of the IyahYinghi House. I also noticed that a Priest is Manifested in Creation working hand in hand with Ceremonial Services as in Church/Temple/Tabanacle or in other words a ceremonial institue of spiritual learnig and living (Like commune of the Nazarenes/essenes). and I have yet to see any house or Man bring that but King Emmanuel and the EABIC, it is the same Moses of the Trinity (Priest) going up into the mountians (equivilant to Mount Sanani) and building the Church (see Exodus 20,31) the people calling him crazy, including some Rasta (like some of the Jews in Jes-us era). so I just ask what do you see as Priesthood? remind you i understand that all are connected to the Priesthood/God in you. but what about teh Priesthood himself? The Sabbath. does the IyahYinghi house hold the Sabbath? King Emmanuuel's Church is founded upon the Sabbath, service, fasting, gathering , worshiping, living. this Sabbath is so important Selassie tells us "My Advise to all, is to fulfill the Ten Commandments. You are aware of the contents of the Ten Commandments and can be elabotare on it. If the nation for which I am the Emperor Follows and eccepts this, since it's also what I accept and follow..."

My Lord, as the hon. Priest Adofo stated. Melchizedek in his Kingley character is Haile Selassie I. Haile Selassie I in his Priestly Character is King Emmanunel who is named High Prests For Ever After the Order of Melchizedek. which makes him Melchizedek in this time.

Heart of Celebration, My Lord and Empress'm Prince and Princess'

HOLY EMMANUNEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messages In This Thread

Trashing the Bobo Shantis
GET THE RECORD STRAIGHT
Re: GET THE RECORD STRAIGHT
Re: Trashing the Bobo Shantis *NM*
GET THE RECORD STRAIGHT
Melchezidek Priesthood or Levitical Priesthood
No Seperation-Dont give the Beasts what they Want!
Re: No Seperation-Dont give the Beasts what they W
Personal issues must halt please

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com