HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Mugabe is a Bold African Liberator

I said I was under the impression they received funding from wealthy whites and to correct me if I was wrong, you have said I was wrong, I'll have to do more research to find out.
When you call people peasants who are not worthy to look upon the illustrious faces of your ancestors or whatever, you could pretty much expect that you will receive "personal attacks".
I don't see that post as a personal attack though, more like some observations, and a question which you have chosen not to answer as is your right.
Everything I wrote in that message was about things I've seen you say on this board, to the best of my recollection. Again, correct me if I'm wrong about any of it.
Forgive me if I implied that you were a member/supporter of MDC. Yet you yourself described MDC as a coalition who had in common the desire to oust Mugabe, you seem to want to oust Mugabe, and are putting up articles that are against Mugabe and sympathetic to MDC, so one could be forgiven for assuming that you were a supporter of MDC.
I've never denied that the situation could be quite complex and that it's not a simple matter of heroes vs. villains. But to me your statement that it's OK for whites to own most of the good land since they were 'good businessmen' and 'stayed out of politics' (referring from memory to an earlier post of yours), combined with your apparently contemptuous attitude to those of us who cannot trace a 'royal lineage' and are hence 'peasants', means that I am a bit suspicious of anything you say. Not saying you may not be right sometimes, but I am suspicious. I think that is entirely fair enough based on what you've said on this forum so far.

Messages In This Thread

Zimbabwe: Robert Mugabe is Still the Better "Devil *LINK*
Re: Zimbabwe: Robert Mugabe is Still the Better "D
Mugabe is a Bold African Liberator
Go Tell your own people that they are wrong

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com