HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Africa must negotiate as one bloc: Museveni

You said: “As I said, I am out to show that there are several dimensions to the Zimbabwe issue.”

You most recently claimed to be doing this, and that was not how you engaged the forum. I can remember you came on board and were just posting from those distorted white-owned media sources. You were not showing several dimensions to anything. When you came on the board no one was debating anything about Zimbabwe, and no one was really responding to the articles you posted. I eventually responded to you, and I think I got what I wanted to gage your position. I really do not see any reason I should be offended by your slant.

I think it is your prerogative to share those perspectives from those White owned media sources that were never interested in Blacks reclaiming the lands that Whites stole.

You are certainly not convincing I of anything, and although you claim to be a former resident of Zimbabwe, I can gage your position by the many views and attitudes displayed when dealing with other issues and posters on the board.

Messages In This Thread

Africa must negotiate as one bloc: Museveni *LINK*
Re: Africa must negotiate as one bloc: Museveni *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com