Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

All this Neo- Colonialism. Shame on them

Greetings Idren and Sisthren

Haile I Selassie I the First, Emperor of Ethiopia.

What is Education for??

And all this is exploitation of the youths is a Dam shame that it is happening in the heart of the Caribbean (Carry beyond) when right here in the USA I see natty youths going to School with the other youths of all nations, and it is fully accepted.

This is why I always said the Black People who took over the Code Noir in those Colonial Islands look like they want to treat our people worst than how the Europeans treated us for all these rolling years. I see all of this with my own eyes since the 70s. Nuff discrimination against Ras Tafari Children ire.

They are exploiting Ras Tafari people in the carribbean (Carry beyond) too long now.

I remembered the Dread Act of Dominica where no one in that island was able to grow Locks and wear cultural clothes and do many things that they were against. They were actually murdering I and I natty idrens in the hills there, this Patrick John regime.

They used to force I and I Idrens to eat dey dutty swine when they capture them in the hills, saying this is for the so called "war on drugs".

Then imaging Tortola used to stop Rasta people from travelling to that island if they did not born there, even though they are from the islands. And when the european criminals come there, it was all okay, for they said they were getting the tourist dollars. Real corruption stupidness ire

Imaging I and I calling the USA babylon, and the Islands of the Caribbean where Black people take over from the European after hundreds of years of Colonialism, is now more babywrong than ever.

I can relate to plenty injustice against I and I people over dey for many years now. They have to stop this nonsense ire. they had a vendetta there to kill out all rastaman and it could not work. I and I had families in their higher circles who told us that. A stinking evil plot went bad in the 70s.

Anyway I feel the solution to all this as the Idren Massimba done said, is to build our own schools. Is years now I and I saying that same thing, and so it has to come to light that these babywrong instituions are not good for I and I children anymore. This is revelation iver.

I am not saying school and education is no good here. I am just saying that there are other alternatives to this dutty exploitation.

I will continue to say, Repatriation, Reparation, and Revolution is the solution in this caribbean (Carry beyond) Neo- colonial arena. Is a bunch of good for nothing Mis- leaders over dey a suffer I and I people. This is a Bombo -- Cl-t Shame, and it has to stop some day ire.

I hate to hear this one about that youth, as it reminds I of the brutallity they put down on Ras Tafari children in those islands in the 70s. This is not real ire.

I give my support in irits to that family.

Haile I Selassie I, Jah Ras Tafari, Niyabinghi I.

Ninja Ras I

Messages In This Thread

Girl thrown out of school over dreadlocks *LINK*
Re: Girl thrown out of school over dreadlocks
All this Neo- Colonialism. Shame on them
Archbishop overrules nun on 'dreadlocks girl' *LINK*
Re: Archbishop overrules nun on 'dreadlocks girl'
Re: Archbishop overrules nun on 'dreadlocks girl' *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com