HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Solomon trapped Sheba, But Sheba Consented.

Greetings my brother Seshatasefekht, I am hoping that I am qualified to respond to you, and I am also hoping that I will be able to sharpen my mind, as I visit your internal Universe. I would just like to inform you, that I am not a very well learned person, as it relates to the European's academical achievements. I have been a student of life for many years, and I consider the earth as my classroom, and the people whom I meet upon the face of this earth as my teachers.

Mother Nature and Father Time and Creation in general, are the measuring sticks, which I use from time to time, as my guideline to good order. Life in it self, also manifest it self in various stages, from stage to stage. The Episode between Solomon and Sheba, have also been through many stages of activities.

Sheba had already spent six months in Solomon's Country, and have been asking him many questions about the wisdom of life and the unuiverse in general, and Solomon gave her very impressive answers, which caused her to be very fascinated and attracted to Solomon. But now she became concerned, about being away from her country, with all those people who had travelled with her for all this time.

This was when she expressed her facination to Solomon, saying that she greatly wish to stay with him, but she is concerned about her own people and country, so she was ready to leave. As you are aware, according to the story lines, this was when Solomon, extended an invitation to her to dine with him and see his Palace, in it's plendor and great glory. Up to this stage they were on the best of terms.

It is very clearly implied here, that Solomon had asked her to sleep with him and she refused, and that was the reason, why she asked him to take a oath, that he would not take her by force, which he did. She just did not know, that Solomon had deliberately ordered that her food to be excessively spiced, and that the water which was set there was really a trap, which was set for her. And even when she was caught with the water, it appears as if there was no resistance, or any great contention at this stage of the game, they made love, and sleep together for the rest of the night. In my opinion, they did have an intimate connection, which manifested it self in the way it did.
I totally disagree, with the tactics and tricks, which Solomon used, but it appears to me, that he was forgiven in the end.

I do write my opinion, based on the story as I read it, since in reality, I was not really there, so I can only give my opinion based on my translation of the story. I am sure that there are other opinions and I do not have a problem.

The Rastafari Movemant have been through many changes over the many years of it's existance, and it is indeed ripe to go through many other changes even as we speak. I have already said on this forum, that the Rastafari movement should not be static, it should not be a cesspool of stagnant water, which refuses to change it's stagnant position, by flowing like the River Nile.
All of those books which we have read, and upon which the Rastafari movement is based, need to be read again and be re translated.

The following generation, need to be left in the best position, as it relates to good knowledge, about our people, our heritage, our culture, our legacy and our ways of life in general. I wish you goodness and prosperity, in your African Liberation overtakings.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to Africans everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Bba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

The Naked Truth With No Clothes To Cover It.
Big up u self Ras Marcus...a true *NM*
EWFInc, Once a member, is always a member
Re: EWFInc, Once a member, is always a member
Re: The Naked Truth With No Clothes To Cover It.
Is not the organization that does the wrong though
Forgive all I mispellings ire
Re: Is not the organization that does the wrong th
Africa is calling all Her people
Re: Africa is calling all Her people
Solomon trapped Sheba, But Sheba Consented.
isis takes 'the name of ra'
truth *NM*
the meat of the matter. wisdom=force
Re: the meat of the matter. wisdom=force
your sounding more like....zebraloins *NM*
i mean kebra loins *NM*
Re why the verbal abuse please stop it *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com