HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The Naked Truth With No Clothes To Cover It.

I always try my best to be honest to the best of my abilities in my reasonings, and I think that we all should do the same. Genuine reasoning is not really a competition to try to win an argument, that is what politicians do. I consider this African Forum of reasoning, as an International Classroom for African people, to reason with each other, and sharpen each other's minds, with rivers of good knowledge, which we are really in need of, to carry on this great struggle, for the liberation of African people everywhere.

When a issue is presented on this board for reasoning, we may not all agree on the issue when it is first presented, but if we close our minds and refuse to be honest, and use humble standing as the reasoning progress, then we may not be able to learn anything, although many rivers of good knowledge continue to flow in that reasoning which is in progress.

When people become angry in a reasoning and start to get personal, and calling each other abusive names, that is a great interruption to the reasoning, and that becomes a great distraction to the great value system, which the reasoning possess. It appears to me as if some of us make the great mistake of thinking, that reasoning is the same as a religious are a political competition, but we are so wrong, reasoning is really a classroom, where we learn and teach each other.

Now the issue of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba, as it is written in the books, is not a very difficult thing to reason about, or to be fair about, as it relates to what really took place. Sheba was the Guest of King Solomon in his own Country where he lived, and was very famous as a wise and rich King, although he was as naked as any other person, on the day he was born, with no possessions, same way as any other human being, which was born upon the face of this earth.

Sheba had heard about his wisdom and his riches and did paid him a state visit, to see for her self, and it appears that she was convinced that he was wise and very rich as well. But Sheba her self was also a wise woman and was also very rich.
So after spending some time in the Country, and was able to see many things, and learn many things about Solomon's Country, as well as his
wisdom, since she had the responsibilities, to Govern her own Country, she told him as one Monarch to another, that she had seen enough, and she was convinced that he was wise and rich, but she must go back to her people, but since he was impressed with her, and was facinated by her appearance as well as her wisdom, he decided that he must find some ways to mate with her before she go.

So he asked if she would have dinner with him before she go, and she decided and did dined with him. But King Solomon had already set a trap for her, by serving her very spicy foods and drinks which he knows, would cause her to be in need of
water in the middle of the night. And the Queen of Sheba did not trust King Solomon niether, she was suspicious of him, that he may use force to get her to mate with him, that was why, before they went to lay in their separated beds, she aked him, to swear by his god of Isreal, that he would not take her by force, as it relates to mating.

Since he had already fed her with spicy foods, and drinks, and was sure that she would require water,in the middle of the night, he also asked her to swear, that she would not take any thing from his house while she was there. She was also alert that there was a trap set for her, but she did not know that the trap was a drink of water, so she was watching him and he was watching her, while she was there burning with thirst. So as soon as she figure that he had fallen a sleep, that was when she took up the vessel and tried to drink the water, and then that was what he was waiting for, for that was is trap, so he grabbed her hand, and reminded her of her promised, not to steal any thing from his house, she was so very thirsty, that when he mention to her about she swearing not steal from his house, she expressed her surprize, that water was considered as his property, that was when he said that water was the most precious substance upon the face of this earth, and that was when she said, well I am very thirsty please let me drink.

So after she had broken her pledge, she drink up as much water as she wanted, and then surrender her self to King Solomon, and they had consensual mating. Now I am not going to try to take away any one's opinion, as it relates to this matter, but in my personal opinion, I think that Sheba consented to mate with King Solomon, after she realized that she was traped, she considered that it was better to quench her thirst, and mate with him, than to die of thirst, plus she realized that she had broken her promise, she could have out smarted him, by asking for the water, but he could have said to her, that to get my water, you will have to mate with me, which she would have probably also done, for she was very thirsty, now this is just my opinion. So I do not think it was rape, I do think that it was consensual after she realized that she was trapped.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination, to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

The Naked Truth With No Clothes To Cover It.
Big up u self Ras Marcus...a true *NM*
EWFInc, Once a member, is always a member
Re: EWFInc, Once a member, is always a member
Is not the organization that does the wrong though
Forgive all I mispellings ire
Re: Is not the organization that does the wrong th
Africa is calling all Her people
Re: Africa is calling all Her people
Solomon trapped Sheba, But Sheba Consented.
Re: Solomon trapped Sheba, But Sheba Consented.
isis takes 'the name of ra'
truth *NM*
the meat of the matter. wisdom=force
Re: the meat of the matter. wisdom=force
your sounding more like....zebraloins *NM*
i mean kebra loins *NM*
Re why the verbal abuse please stop it *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com