HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: EWFInc, Once a member, is always a member

Greetings again my brother, your answer is a reasonable answer, at least we are in agreement on some thing. I would really like you to understand, that when I write on this forum, I do not write from a competitive point of view, I write to encourage my people to think and have dialogue, so that we can sharpen each others minds. I am indeed happy that you have reached that stage, where you are able to take the reasonable statements from the bible, or any other book, and leave the unreasonable sections for the unreasonable people. That is indeed a great Iyavation or internal growth.

I would like to inform you that I do enjoy the poems and spalms of David, as well as the proverbs and ecclessiatics, which I think were written by African people, but were stolen and re-written, by those European criminals, since they are always plagarising other people's intellectual property.

My reason for pointing out contradictions in the bible and other books, is to alert my people of African origin, so that they can see these things for themselves, and examine them without fear, so we can also alert the following generation, to be very careful, about what they are learning and teaching to others. When we learn some thing from others, and we believe in that thing, but we cannot prove it to be true, but we go ahead and teach it to others, because we believe in it, and after teaching it to many people, and they in turn, teach it to many more, until it is widely spread internationally speaking, then suddenly it is revealed to us, that athough we believed it to be true, it was really false, would it not be the right thing to take back your word, and try to make as much corrections as you can, in order to see if you can cause it to reach, some of those who you have misled? I do think that it is a great and humble person, who can correct their own works, words and activities, and move on ahead to greater things.

Let me illustrate another example to you, just for you to think about, again if it is too difficult for you to manage, you can leave it alone, for my post is not just for you,it is for any one, who is able to manage it, but it would be very good if you can help, considering your Priesthood Authority.

Now let us imagine that this lovely African sister, becomes pregnant, and then give birth to an indentical twin a boy and a girl. So the parents nourished them and they grow up together, both of them being dreadlocks, and both of them love their locks and cared for it, and is admired by people because of it. Now all throughout their childhood, both of them were allowed to let their beautiful locks be seen, and also allowed it to benefit, from the beautiful elements of Mother Nature and Father Time, the sunlight, the rain drops, the moonlight and Mother Nature in general.

But as soon as they are grown, there is a religious Edict, which is proclaimed, that the young woman can no more leave her hair on her head on covered, when she is present in the assemble, but the grown young man, is free to leave his head on covered, when ever and wherever he may be. Do you think that this is a form of religious discrimination, or do you think that the woman is supposed to just do as she has been told to do, and keep her mouth shut with no questions or protest. Do you think that the woman, should be free to cover her head if she feels to do so, and leave it on covered whenever she feels to do so? I mean that she be left to use her own discretion. I do hope that you can help me out also with this question or if any other person can, I will be very pleased.
Again I send many oceans of blssings with self determination to all African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

The Naked Truth With No Clothes To Cover It.
Big up u self Ras Marcus...a true *NM*
EWFInc, Once a member, is always a member
Re: The Naked Truth With No Clothes To Cover It.
Is not the organization that does the wrong though
Forgive all I mispellings ire
Re: Is not the organization that does the wrong th
Africa is calling all Her people
Re: Africa is calling all Her people
Solomon trapped Sheba, But Sheba Consented.
Re: Solomon trapped Sheba, But Sheba Consented.
isis takes 'the name of ra'
truth *NM*
the meat of the matter. wisdom=force
Re: the meat of the matter. wisdom=force
your sounding more like....zebraloins *NM*
i mean kebra loins *NM*
Re why the verbal abuse please stop it *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com