HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: EWFInc, Once a member, is always a member

I would like to try to answer your question, but it is not very clear to me. I will try however as far as I understand it. As for as I know, if any book, is written in a certain language, and it is translated into another language, then as long as nothing is added or taken away, then the contents of that book, will remain the same, as long as the proper translation was made. So if the book is easy to understand, in the original language, then it would be very easy as well to be understood, in the other language in which it was translated. It also follows, that if it was difficult to understand, in the original language., then it would also be difficult to be understood in the other language into which it was translated.

Now you being a Priest and an expert on holy books, you may be able to help me out with a few questions, which have been beating me for a very long time. According to one of the commandments, Thou shall not kill. Now can you tell me if it means thou shall not kill man and woman, or does it means that thou shall not kill anything at all?

Then also in the Vows of the Nazarenes or Nazarites, there are orders which were suggested that burnt offering of some animals are the other, should be made as a sacrifice for this or that, in order to make clean,. which ever person or persons who were defiled. Now to offer these animals as a burnt offering, they we would have kill them would'nt we?

And them there is another passage or verse which say arise kill and eat, and I think some one siad that they have never eaten any thing unclean, then some one answered and said, what the creator made no one should call it unclean. And yet in the vows of the Nazarene or Nazarite there or so many things which are pointed out to be unclean. Since you are a Priest and an expert on these matters, can you help out this audience with these matters?

And then we come to another matter, where a Nazarene or Nazarite, is supoosed to shave the locks of his head, if he come across any dead bodies or at least see one, in his walks of life, can you tell me if they were talking about the dead bodies of man and woman, or were they talking about the dead bodies of the various creatures upon the face of this earth?

I would just like to tell you and every one else upon this forum of reasoning, that I am not really a Nazarene or a Nazarite, considering, that although I have never killed a human being, but the naked truth is that I have killed many other creatures like scorpians, roaches, ants, mice , spiders, Rats, and various other creatures including mosquitoes, whom I have killed upon my own body since they were biting me.

I just find it highly necessary, that instead of us arguing about what other people said that HIS MAJESTY SAID about the bible, we ourselves can just get into the contents and talk about it, and it's contents, and still be respectful to each other. So please help us out if you can, but if you can,t it will still be alright, since we are just African brothers reasoning together.

Now I do not really want to get into your business, but can you ever remember, if you ever kill any creature upon the face of this earth?
I am waiting on your answers with great humble standing.
Again I send many oceans of blessings with self determination to all African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Ma.rcus

Messages In This Thread

The Naked Truth With No Clothes To Cover It.
Big up u self Ras Marcus...a true *NM*
EWFInc, Once a member, is always a member
Re: The Naked Truth With No Clothes To Cover It.
Is not the organization that does the wrong though
Forgive all I mispellings ire
Re: Is not the organization that does the wrong th
Africa is calling all Her people
Re: Africa is calling all Her people
Solomon trapped Sheba, But Sheba Consented.
Re: Solomon trapped Sheba, But Sheba Consented.
isis takes 'the name of ra'
truth *NM*
the meat of the matter. wisdom=force
Re: the meat of the matter. wisdom=force
your sounding more like....zebraloins *NM*
i mean kebra loins *NM*
Re why the verbal abuse please stop it *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com