Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Your silly childish games....
In Response To: Yan ()

Ras Adam, you can play your silly childish games elsewhere, and this is my final response to you concerning this board, which I know will never satisfy you. Unfortunately, you have adopted a very hostile attitude to the site and moderators, because we are not supporting what we clearly believe is your wrong approach to African/Rastafari issues. I am of the view that you have a very distorted view of Rastafari, and this Black movement.

You are free to share whatever views you wish on anything (within the rules of course).

Having realized that your deliberate intentions are to antagonize the moderators, and to divert new ones from this board, do not expect us to trust anything you are promoting. The site is NOT against any other Black owned site that is promoting Rastafari, or produces a newsletter. This is just your spin when you think you are not getting to dictate how and what should be discussed.

It is well advised that others with Rastafarian websites, who wish to promote events here, contact Ras Tyehimba. They should not allow their websites or promotions to be used as pawns in what is Ras Adam’s silly and arrogant ongoing fight for ‘control’ over what is clearly not his. You want to claim that we are against Rastafarians for refusing what you post, when you are attempting to force it on us with ill intentions. There is no way the site will accept any and everything that people are promoting to be Rastafari. Tyehimba is in charge of deciding that, and people should clear it with him.

With your sustained approach, it can mean that good promotions may get refused because we will not accept your motives, methods and abuses.

When you, Ras Adam first mentioned the terms of use, it was pointed out to you that they were linked on the cover page of the older site, and on the front page of the new website. The reasons being that those rules were not to be rigidly enforced, but were there to serve as a deterrent to mischief-makers. The moderators/ administrators are the only ones to decide on the flexibility of the rules, and if they say no to something then people can seek other avenues to promote their stuff. No Rastafari website out there accepts any and everything, and if they do, that is THEIR choice.

Earlier on you asked for the terms of use to be placed to the top of the board, and this was done. You went quiet on it for a while, and then you came back, and made a fuss about us having rules.

We will NOT be bullied.

Every time you could not get your way in a discussion, or if you disagreed with some topic on the board, you start your tantrums.

Your patterns are well recognised here.

1) You post some of Haile Selassie speeches or related articles.

2) Right after a few posters support the Selassie articles, you do something that you feel the moderators will not accept.

3) Then you post links to other boards, and castigate this board, moderators and site, as if to imply that to disagree with YOU meant that the site was against Rastafarians.

You feel it was your ‘supreme’ right to come to this board to tell others who came here, that they should go elsewhere. That is abusive, and against the spirit of any board on the Internet. You and a few others regularly did this, and we will not tolerate it.

You remind me of some posters in the past who belonged to different factions of Rastafari, who emailed the admin demanding that different views be removed from the board or they will leave. The response to them was, “reason it out or leave if you so desire”. The response to you is the same.

The technical person will no longer respond to you again on this board because we feel that this topic has been exhausted. You are free to go on your ‘George Bush’ crusade of misinformation, all disguised as love for humanity, and we will continue to act accordingly. You really do not see how your conduct is everything that informed Blacks should consistently resist.

As I said, I welcome your views, if only because they represent what I feel Africans, as well as others, should be on guard about. We will not accept your poor conduct.

Messages In This Thread

To Ras Adam Simeon
Yan
Your silly childish games....
ayinde
Yan
Re: Yan

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com