Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Africa is calling all Her people

Grretings Honorable Priest

Haile I Selassie I the First, Emperor of Ethiopia

Blessed Love Idren. I usually nowadays feel so irie when I see more Idrens and Sisthrens here on the board who are firm in the knowledge of Ras Tafari works. I remembered in the 70's when the babywrong used to imprison wrongfully, maim, beat,cut off I and I locks,scorn( call us all kinds of name for this livity),try to belittle I and I, and now Ras Tafari name and His works is most Glorious and mystic throughout the four corners of this earth.

It is really a joy to hear this truth about I and I African experiences, for this is real. Africa for Africans, those at home and those abroad. Repatriation is a must and all Jah Jah children must come first.

Priest Idren. I man knows when I say, In my fathers house there are many Mansions that is also a special glory, for people are created in their own dispensations and different areas to do what they have to do in this earth, and the Black peoples of this Western Diaspora will have to do their own duty too. I and I must inite as one Nation(Africa)regardless what going on.

Now the EWFInc was to be an Organization to work with all black Peoples everywhere, and from the Pioneer Mr Piper time to now,say at least 50 years, many things did happen that had to happen in that iver. I was not even here on this earth(Born) as yet when some of those things were happening. And now that I became a member because of I researches I decided I do not have to be like anyone to do another person any wrong .

So I can be a better EWFInc person once that is the case. I no have to look at what any one do, to do the same when I can do better.

This remind I of the Emperor when he was told the revolution is about happening, eventhough I am sure King Selassie I knew already since the first attemp was made in the 1960's. The Imperial Majesty said the revolution can go on, the problem is that who take over the Nation has to do more better for the people. And who really did better than I and I King Ras Tafari?? No Mengistu nor any of his henchmen did, They just committed nuff murder ire.

That is the product of division, the babywrong divide and conquer tatics that never will work, it must come to an end ire. They love to see Black people fighting each other day by day.

I grow up in Ras Tafari way of life loving I and I Idrens and Sisthrens. I love Niyabinghi for I am a Binghi man since in the 70's, I love Bobo Shanti nuff because I live with my Bobo Idrens in St, Croix Virgin Islands all the iver, and I overs the vibes(blessed I Emmanuel I. I love Orthodox for this Is Ethiopia's Churchical order, and there is where I and I Imperial Majesty was crowned King of all Kings,Conquering Lion of Judah, 2nd November 1930. I Raspect the Church of Ethiopia nuff. I love the Twelve Tribes Organization same, because I Father King Ras Tafari is the Lion of who??? Judah. And I became a member of the EWFInc for Jah in I visions showed I to do that. That is personal.

The great Scriptures spoke of the I2 foundations of Zion, and so I see the way that some people are going to repatriate now to Africa to different states,and people will also live whereever they desire.

And to I Man. The reason why the Niyabibghi Rastafari Idrens and Sisthrens will mostly go to Ethiopia(Shashamane), is because of the difference between the way the people treat the Nazarite Black Man who love to fly His locks, and the baldheaded African man who most time living the colonial way. Even other religions in other parts of Africa will fight against this order.

Most idrens with locks are the ones who love Ras Tafari most dearly,the world knows that. And So the Emperor came to to the Diaspora, especially Jamaica where He told the Idrens they are brothers to the Ethiopians. And eventhough the Land Grant was given for all, yet they fight the Rasta people who became the stone that the builders refused, The head corner Stone
So all in all the people who do not love King Selassie I and going to Africa will not inherit of his foundation which is in Ethiopia. This is how I saw this long ago. Is only my opinion, for Rasta does get along with most people regardless of looks, and I always hear for years,is not your locks that make you know Ras Tafari,is what in your heart. People even taking the divine precept(Locks) as a style now.

Then again many are called and few are choosen. Who is I and I to judge what will happen in the coming ivers. The EWFInc in this iver going up to the Ethiopian millenium 2007 gregorian time, will have to go through a massive transition, for this is really Repatriation iver and I and I must get along with all the other Mansions in Ras Tafari to do this glorious work(Exodus).

For instance. I always heard that the EWFInc had a Local and was given land in Ghana. I does say to iself this is great, for that mean everyone do not have to go to Shashamane at one iver, this is a worldwide organization and so it also need trade to build up economically and help the people.
So once there are places all over doing trade and business, this is nice for that shows I and I is now getting out of the division spell and going forward as one Nation. Then Babywrong quaking to see all this happening ire.

One thing more I will say for now is that as far as I know. This EWFInc Administration as of 1999 will never stop anyone from going to the Land Grant area for this area really need the upliftment and it will be direct foolishness to do that. It need that real collectivity there always.
So all these negative vibes that took place in the past will not happen no more. Shashamane is moving up and up and up, and will ever be fully up in the glory of Ras Tafari I and I King, for He is who prepare that place for I and I.

I and I already showed the world that I and I are stedfast as Ras Tafari people who is ready to do his will, and I and I can Inite always. I grow up wid one Rastaman never passing another Rastaman without a big hail up, for was nuff love was spreading in those 70's ire.
Marcus Garvry said Black peoples will never know themselves until they back is against the wall. This done happen and is continuing with these new generations coming. I and I nor step back never, forward forever. Jah Holy Imanuel I, Nyabinghi I, Jah, Ras Tafari, King Alpha and Omega I.

I will just say as a dear feeling for inity always, that No man is perfect save the Most High Himself, Jah Ras Tafari. And so I and I can change and put away I and I petty differences and move on to higher idetations.Blessed I Priest

In these ivers is satan himself trying to capture De remnant of Africans who a serve I and I King Ras Tafari each day. I no say i a angel or saint, yet I love Jah with all I heart, so I love I Idrens and I Sisthrens same way too.

Love is the greatest power of the ineverse.

Blessed Love Honorable Priest Adolpho, Jah Most High Blessings to all his children all over this earth. Repatriation is a Must. Africa is I and I home.

Haile I, Blessed Love I,Emmanuel I, Jah Rastafari,Niyabinghi I, King Alpha and Queen Omega I.

Ninja Ras

Messages In This Thread

The Naked Truth With No Clothes To Cover It.
Big up u self Ras Marcus...a true *NM*
EWFInc, Once a member, is always a member
Re: EWFInc, Once a member, is always a member
Re: The Naked Truth With No Clothes To Cover It.
Is not the organization that does the wrong though
Forgive all I mispellings ire
Re: Is not the organization that does the wrong th
Africa is calling all Her people
Re: Africa is calling all Her people
Solomon trapped Sheba, But Sheba Consented.
Re: Solomon trapped Sheba, But Sheba Consented.
isis takes 'the name of ra'
truth *NM*
the meat of the matter. wisdom=force
Re: the meat of the matter. wisdom=force
your sounding more like....zebraloins *NM*
i mean kebra loins *NM*
Re why the verbal abuse please stop it *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com