HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The Naked Truth With No Clothes To Cover It.

I do think they that did not read the European bible, and were still able to be connected to the cause, of true African Liberation for African people at home and abroad, are truly more Rooted in the black liberation cause, because it was given to them by life itself, who is our greatest teacher. It is not a source of second hand knowledge, it is a knowledge which is born of genuine and practical experience, as well as the great rivers of inspiration, which flows inside each of us.

I do think that the great streams of ideas which are always flowing in and out of us, are the fathers and creators, of all practical manifestations, which takes place upon the face of this earth and the entire universe. I would never put a dead book above any living man or woman, for books and all things which can be made, and are made by man and woman, therefore, the maker of any thing, is greater than the thing which he or she has made.

I very often think about some of our people, who are living deep in the forest, who have their own approach to communication, and would not be able to read, and may not even care to be able to read the books which we read, and that includes the bible, and yet these people, are closely related to the omnipotent powers of this great universe, and are at peace with who ever are what ever, they concieve the Creator to be.

For I am imagining, that the creator goes are appears, to every person and every creature in his own way. We can each take on as many positions and titles as we wish to take on, but that does not make us any greater Authority, about this great universe, from any other African person upon the face of this universe.

We should never try to put ourselves above each other, nor act as if we know it all, for there will be always something that you know that I dont know, and there will be always something I know that you don't know. I do consider the human being to be the living bible or living book, who have the power and discretion, to analyize and correct, any thing which is written in any book including the bible, as we live from day to day. All books are written by people, and people do make mistakes, therefore it is people who will have to correct the mistakes, which were made in books, by people who have wrtten books and are passed on.

My brother I do hope I have answered your question well enough, and I also hope that
this is helpful in the pursuing of our reasoning. I personally do not worship any book whatever, I do read books, in order to see what ideas have been written down, and since I am a cultivator of ideas, I am searching for the seeds of ideas, in order to add them to my creative cultivation and collection. But I do value, talking to a person and learning from a person, above reading a book.

If books were the only source of knowledge, then the blind people, and those who cannot read, would be completely helpless, and would not be able to know nothing about the Creator, or other matters of vital importance for survival.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

The Naked Truth With No Clothes To Cover It.
Big up u self Ras Marcus...a true *NM*
EWFInc, Once a member, is always a member
Re: EWFInc, Once a member, is always a member
Is not the organization that does the wrong though
Forgive all I mispellings ire
Re: Is not the organization that does the wrong th
Africa is calling all Her people
Re: Africa is calling all Her people
Solomon trapped Sheba, But Sheba Consented.
Re: Solomon trapped Sheba, But Sheba Consented.
isis takes 'the name of ra'
truth *NM*
the meat of the matter. wisdom=force
Re: the meat of the matter. wisdom=force
your sounding more like....zebraloins *NM*
i mean kebra loins *NM*
Re why the verbal abuse please stop it *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com