Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

The works of Jah is most mystic
In Response To: HAIL Ninja RAS! ()

Greetings

Haile I Selassie I the First, Emperor of Ethiopia

Yes ire. This is a healing once De I see that I and I can concentrate how to leave the negative vibes and move on to help Africa regardless of who we are, because look at the logic here. In Sudan is Africans against Africans in this genocide business. This is sad that looks is so deceiving.

People are people all over this earth. Why destroy each other day by day when this earth have enough resources for all to enjoy.look at all this black against black business in the whole caribbean(Carry beyond)area, and all over the African continent. In places like Haiti, Jamaica, and the US Virgin Islands, is nuff idrens killing each other for vanity. It is so sad. why?Why why? Where is the healing?

The EWFInc organization is just like any other entity which have in good and bad people also. I knew Jah had this to make I and I come together in the right iver regardless of what going on.It is possible that is only one man in the EWFinc who called people squatters, and all this vibes cannot be blamed on the whole organization. I and I have to be more reasonable on these matters though. Does any two people think alike always??

Anyway, Africa really need the upliftment right now, and all who saying they Love the Emperor regardless of what going on, has to come together and do HIS will to build up that mystic area. The whole of Africa needs it Royals Sons and Daughters(Builders) to do just that.

To I man. The other entities whether Niyabinghi, Twelve Tribes, Orthodox, Bobo Shanti, or even traditional Rastafari people, are all Mansions of The Emperor's House, So I and I have to inite to do His collective will for Africa's security.

This is the Royal Edict given to the EWFInc for inity sake. De I and I just have to put away I and I petty differences and move on ire. Africa is calling I and I home. Repatriation is a must

I also know is not just Black people alone going to do this work, for even the Emperor had many friends of Ethiopia from all walks of life. I and I Ras Tafari Children have to step up to the plate here and live much better.Inity is better than division.

I will just conclude again by saying the same words. If I and I get up and quarrel everyday, then I and I still saying praises to the Devil I say, why not help one another on the way and make life much easier?? Dont go off the site Ras Adams for this is a good medium for ripe upfull reasonings and I don't see anyone chasing De I away.

I am not saying I and I all going to agree with every post a person send, and the changes of the site from years ago is quite natural, yet I and I are grown up people who I sure can avoid all this negative Cyberenemies business. Time for the healing Ire

I will say to the moderators again. I agree that anyone violating their terms of use, should be put off the site for sure, even I Man if I did that too. I am not going to be bias here at all.

I was observing what a go on with De I concerns Ras Adams, and so I feel De I is Man enough to avoid all the simple disagreements and continue to stay with the massive for the healing to take place.

No one of I and I is perfect ire. Live and let's live. Jah is I and I only itector. Love is better than hate. Many going to come and go to the site, and that is also their own business. Just let us do the best I and I can for the Suffering peoples of this earth, and Jah will give I and I His rewards, for He alone knows all matters, NO True ire??

This post is not directed to any one person, this is just my personal opinion, and forgive any mispellings.

BIGGGG UPPPP TO THE MODERATORS HERE, AND BIGG UPPP RAS ADAMS. I FEEL GOOD DE I DID NOT LEAVE AS YET FOR I AND I REALLY CAN DO BETTER. IRIE.

Keep Jah ire burning. Africa need us all in this crucial iver. Shashamane is calling us all to help Build up that area that Jah gave I and I. Repatriation is a must, and I and I also love all true Non -Black friends of Ethiopia. A Good friend is better than pocket monry ire.

A perfect example of this is when the Majesty went to europe with His father Ras Makonnen and saw nuff vibes to modernize Ethiopia. Nuff ones in Ethiopia said he was selling out to white people.
The Majesty was just getting the Nation in line with the activities of the rest of the world. And by His constant effort Ethiopia was accepted by the League of Nations, eventhough many ones(mussolini and others) did not want it to happen. So Love is greater than hate. Let us live more irie Ras Tafari people.

Love is better than hate, No true???

Haile I Selassie I, Jah Ras Tafari, Niyabinghi I

Ninja Ras

Messages In This Thread

HAIL Ninja RAS!
The works of Jah is most mystic

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com