Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

EWFInc, Once a member, is always a member

Greetings Ras Marcus

Haile I Selassie I the First, Emperor of Ethiopia

Yes I Idren. I man read this post, and eventhough I never responded to de I before, I had to write to say Nuff BIGGG UPPP to De I as a brave pioneer for Africa Redemption struggle. De I is an Ambassordor for rights Ire

I felt the vibes from De I post and had to respond, for many things a go on with the people and it relly need a lot of inity right now. And so the youths must give more credit to all these African leaders, most of who gave their physical lives to see us come to where we are as a Nation.

Africa is calling Her Royals Sons and Daughters from the four corners of the earth. I was feeling more irie to see that De I is a member of the EWFInc, for I am saying here,once a one sign as member of this mystic organization ever, den De I is always a member regardless of what happening now with Black people's dilema.

I am a member of the EWFInc too, yet many do not know that this is the orgnaization formed by the Imperial Majesty for African(Black) peoples of the World, to come together as one, yet many people are not too supportive of the real cause. Shashamane power struggle is a good sign of that.

Anyway, nothing cannot happpen before the right iver, and all Africans will be free one day.Keep strong here idren, and let them know that this is no new matter. Rasta trodding these roads from a very very long iver.

Ethiopia is our Nation regardless of what anyone says,That is the land of I and I ancestors the Kushites(Nubians) and all Ras Tafari children will be free to go there one day,for I and I Conquering Lion of Judah shall brake every chain, and give I and I the victory again and again.

BIGG UPP again Ras Marcus. I read all De I words in this post, and they make nuff sense Ire. I was a Rastafari youth in the (carry-beyond)Islands in the 70's, when the babywrong use to beat and actually killed, maimed, and cut off I and I locks, forced Idrens to eat pork against their will, and do I and i all kinds of brutallity. And I and I survived all that. Now Rasta business is like a style for many,and only commerce for others who had no beatings and scorns. Thank Jah that he paved that way through I and I the mystic pioneeers of the 30-80s with all that babyworng injustice.

I and I are the youths Jah called upon to do this work of chanting down the babywrong, because Jah knows I and I are strong, and when the wicked come upon I and I to eat I and I flesh, they will stumble and fall. Babywrong is falling soon.

BiGGG UPP Rastaman.

Haile I Selassie I, jah Ras Tafari, Niyabinghi I

Ninja Ras

Messages In This Thread

The Naked Truth With No Clothes To Cover It.
Big up u self Ras Marcus...a true *NM*
EWFInc, Once a member, is always a member
Re: EWFInc, Once a member, is always a member
Re: The Naked Truth With No Clothes To Cover It.
Is not the organization that does the wrong though
Forgive all I mispellings ire
Re: Is not the organization that does the wrong th
Africa is calling all Her people
Re: Africa is calling all Her people
Solomon trapped Sheba, But Sheba Consented.
Re: Solomon trapped Sheba, But Sheba Consented.
isis takes 'the name of ra'
truth *NM*
the meat of the matter. wisdom=force
Re: the meat of the matter. wisdom=force
your sounding more like....zebraloins *NM*
i mean kebra loins *NM*
Re why the verbal abuse please stop it *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com