Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Thank you Bigots
In Response To: Re: Thank you Bigots ()

Just my thoughts !

Ises,
Well let see what I don't overstand is that there is soo many whites who say that they are Rasta and that the see Selassie I as the Living God, but this is a BLACK MAN redemption and why do they want to hold up Ian'I banner so high ? That is a question that I would like to have answer for this Nyahbinghi Dawta always questions ones motive that are not black who say they are Rasta ... ? Are they being real or just want to infiltrate this livity like that have done with many of our other vibes for thousands of years (sight) ?

Ones can call this dawta what ever they like but words don't vexx I... when ones result to calling ones names then that means that they feel away about something ! Ian'I say ONE BLACK LOVE without apology and Ian'I Hail ... H.I.M Emperor Haile Selassie the 1st and Queen Menen without Apology and when that time comes and the battle is here we will see how many of these white rasta will be willing to give their life in the name of Selassie ... see for Ian'I this is I livity and we can't change that you can leave when you see fit and go back to your old ways !!!

Every where Rastafari yod , said every every where Rastafari I yod "White boy follow" (Nyahbinghi Yant )

Nyahbingi Ises and FIYAH for Iver more !!!!!

Messages In This Thread

Thank you Bigots
MORRRRRE FIYAAAAA *NM*
iyah 360
Re: iyah 360
Re: iyah 360
You're Welcome
White Whine, a Property of Privilege *LINK*
Re: White Whine, a Property of Privilege

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com