Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

That is your usual conduct. *LINK*
In Response To: Iyah360 ()

You are trying to give the impression that people get banned because the moderators do not want them to share their opposing views, even when there is overwhelming evidence that it is because they are persistent in breaking the rules, and disregarding the cautions of the moderators.

It does not serve your agenda to state the truth, even when it is obvious. That is your usual conduct.

Ras Adam said: “If you criticize the board or its "moderators" you will be banned. so i'll just leave it at that.”

As I said, it is like you to try to distort reality. You seem very confident that unsuspecting ones will easily take your word, and dismiss the obvious evidence to the contrary. We do not agree with you, and you have always been critical of the moderators, but you were never banned.

You seemed to have problems with this Rastafari website discussing race related issues, and from the first board you had issues with the discussions on White Rastafarians. When Ras Forever was around, I first observed that you started your crusade to discredit the board. You and a few others wanted those 'White Rastafarians' discussions stopped, and the management said no. Some left as a result of this.

You did not have a problem when the Oromo posters and others were banned, although I was strongly in favour of the Oromo posters presenting their argument. They were not put off for their views. When they eventually played by the rules they presented their arguments.

Date: Thursday, 22 April 2004, at 6:53 a.m.
Ras adam said: “I think its really unfortunate that people come to this board based on the name and people are bombarding them with anti selassie andti rasta vibes and telling them they can't be rasta. This board wasn't always like that.So i would like to offer newbies a chance to see that there are other
forums out there where they may fins some gudiance without rebuke, and yet i am unable to post a URL because it is disallowed for some reason.”
http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/repatriation/index.cgi?read=39374

By your own words, you have been trying to encourage posters to leave this board, which you have been doing since the first board, although back then your actions were more covert. Your conduct has not changed, and I will remain firmly against your attempts to get this website to serve your personal ambitions/narrow-minded view ahead of what we think is in the best interest of Blacks in general. We will persevere even when you or others choose to ride the backs of some Blacks to do your mischief.

You should check the thread on Cognitive Dissonance.

http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/cgi-bin/forum/config.pl?read=43736

Messages In This Thread

RASTAFARI The New Creation
Re: RASTAFARI The New Creation
Iyah360
Re: Iyah360
Iyah360
That is your usual conduct. *LINK*
ayinde
you also have a choice
Re: ayinde
PS
gman
Re: gman
Re: Iyah360
iyah 360
A Mystic Revelation of Rastafari
iyah 360
Re: iyah 360
I am just trying to overs. *NM*
iyah 360
iyah 360
iyah 360
There must be a healing here ire
Re: iyah 360 *LINK*
highjacked by ......thewolf

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com