Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: i am interested in interp(r)eters of dreams

peace and hotep,

israelite anbessa, you said this:

"I am not one of these who believe... I like to know as much as possible...
and that is why Iman is studying biblical Istory ",

but then you contradicted yourself by saying this:

"But whatever Iman read, when it contradicts HIM teachings Iman cannot take it serious. And your text... however you believe that things... contradict RASTAFARI teachings." *

*israelite anbessa, please refrain from calling me a believer. i am not a faith finder. i am a fact finder. fiction for entertainment might be tolerable but fiction as a belief system is reprehensible for me. i feel safer knowing than believing and it would not do me any good to believe 2+2 = 3,5,7 if i was constructing a bridge or twintowers. i can only believe in what i know. who do i trust? me, that's who. if i present a fact that you can not believe, should not you easily prove 'my fact' to be fiction? qualify yourself to disapprove me. if a wolf does not blindly follow false shepherds , then i am the wolf. lucky for some i am a vegan.

israelite anbessa ,and this:

"But you do not care about His Majesty... you do not care that he stated, that all biblical "miracles" and oneders in the OT were REAL, including Egyptians Slavery and Exodus... you are the wolf in sheepclothing! *

* now please SHOW ME exactly when and where 'His Majesty' stated " all biblical "miracles" and oneders in the OT were REAL, including Egyptians Slavery and Exodus... "

*israelite anbessa , if you do not, then maybe we are both 'wolves in sheepclothings'(fubu).

israelite anbessa and this:

"because Iman follow His Majesty and you do not... but please tell me, how could I, as a Rastafarian who follows His Majestys teachings, belive such a text who is against RastafarI Teachings? Plaese explain that to me." *

* israelite anbessa, this is where i reserve the right to disagree. you possess the same rights as i, however if you do not understand your rights they do not exist for you. i still maintain my human rights that no man dictate. i can only follow what adds up correctly. if it don't add up, i am free to speak my piece. does 'his majesty' have a text commissioned by him. where is haile selassie's authorized version of the bible? was him ever interveiwed on its release? i would like the transcript. i would like a follow up question.

israelite anbessa, i know rastafari disapproves of ones following blindly. for what good are blind sheep? they will never be leaders. like the mythical adam and eve, the remain blind to their own nakedness/ignorance,stubborness and arrogance. forbidden the tree of the knowledge of good and evil(right and wrong). naked and scared. afraid to question 'god'. stupid muthafathas of creation. yeah right.

israelite anbessa , until i get that interveiw withe him, i will define him and support what i trust in h.i.m.

like i said before:

"i am interested in interpreters of dreams"

israelite anbessa, that was my answer to those who are following on haile selassie's coattails. none of whom are capable of interpreting dreams which is a prerequisite of good shepherds and the lack of dream interpretation ---the identifier of wolves.

israelite anbessa, i laid out the dream to show that those who claim to be shepherds lacks the vision which is the prerequisite to lead. none dared touch the dream of solomon for fear of revealing their own nakedness, except you israelite anbessa. you spoke of the obvious 'sun' reference to seem indifferent but you chose not to subject yourself to ridicule. i on the other hand, i do not have any thing that i will not lose except a little lights. i will always be little lights but being foolish comes and goes withe maturities. i can afford to be and seem foolish. and since no one knows the troubles i have seen heres my interpretation of solomon's dream:

THE KEBRA NAGAST SHOWS THE RAPE OF THE QUEEN OF SHEBA AFTER SHE WITNESSED THE SO-CALLED WISEST MAN'S DISTRACTION WITHE HIS ON MORTALITY AND HIS INFACTUATION WITHE PERPECTUATING HIS NEW FOUND TITLE OF 'CHOSENNESS'. HOW ARROGANT, STUBBORN AND INGNORANT MUST THIS HAD SEEMED TO A QUEEN OF ETHIOPIA ----THE FIRST CHOSEN, THAT A FOREIGN SO-CALLED HEBREW LINEAGE COULD BE SUPERIMPOSED ON THE GLORIOUS AND ILLUSTRIOUS PROGENITOR OF NATIONS, ETHIOPIA. THE QUEEN PROVES THAT SHE WAS NO PUNK. SHE GOT TIRED OF THAT SWILL FROM THAT SOLOMONIC SWINE. SHE INTENDED TO LEAVE WITHE OUT HAVING SEXUAL RELATIONS WITHE SOLOMON. UNTIL THE TIME FOR HER DEPARTURE SHE WAS NOT INVOLVED SEXUALLY WITHE HER 'WISE MAN' TEACHER. SURELY, AS FERTILE AS SOLOMON WAS, SHE WOULD HAD BEEN PREGNANT THE FIRST TIME HE HIT IT. IF THE QUEEN HAD CHOSE TO WORSHIP THE GOD OF ISRAEL, SHE WOULD HAVE SURELY STAYED AND BEEN AN EXTRA WIFE. SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN CURSED FOR SHE WOULD HAD SAID IN HER HEART, 'I SIT A QUEEN, AND AM NO WIDOW, AND SHALL SEE NO SORROW'. SO SHE LEFT THAT CURSE FOR ISRAEL WITHE HER CUP OF 'CHOSENESS'.

IMAGINE SOLOMON SAYING AFTER THE QUEEN WAS THERE 6 MONTHS, 'WILL YOU GO AWAY WITHOUT SEEING THE KINGDOM and without dining withe me?' SUCH A BUSY PATRIARCHAL MAN. SOLOMON CONTINUES HIS MACK DADDY[MAKEDA] APPROACH BY SWEARING NOT TO TAKE HER BY FORCE WHEN THAT WAS THE INTENT OF FEEDING HER DEHYDRANTS. KNOWING THAT NO ONES REFUSES THE HOSPITALITY OF THE KING. THE WISE SOLOMON WAS A TRICK. IF HE REALLY WAS ALL THAT, THE QUEEN OF SHEBA WOULD HAVE STAYED IN ISRAEL AND GOT IN LINE WITHE THE REST OF SOLOMONS WHORES----PRETENDING TO BE QUEEN. SINCE THE QUEEN WAS TRICKED BY 'vessel of water', HER BODY BECAME THE VESSEL WHICH RECLAIMED THE SPIRIT OF CHOSENESS STOLEN BY THE HEBREW/HYKSOS THIEVES OF THE TEMPLES. SHE RETURNED THAT ARK OF THE COVENANT TO ITS RIGHTFUL PLACE, ETHIOPIA. THE TRICKERY OF SOLOMON BROUGHT HIM HIS "DISTURBING VISION" AND A TROUBLED MIND.

she/he that has an ear, let she/he hear;

vision begins withe the misunderstanding that the sun is an idol of worship detached from the creation rather than the vehicle by which the creator of all makes itself manifest to all life on this planet. idol worshippers seek symbols withe out substance. they are followers of the false shepherds. when the hyksos invaded kemet the selected seth the god of war and desolation as their ONE chief diety. the destructive power of the sun is attributed to seth, he who renders desolate. seth is pictured as a unknown and fantastic animal which is really a 'wild rabbit' as opposed to ausar the 'good hare'. the wild rabbit overpopulates, spread disease and famine, hence the abomination which maketh desolate. civilization(ausar) vs barbarism(seth). the god of israel is secretly the destructive force of the sun---atomic enery. by the time the wise queen left she knew this well. ethiopia, a child of the sun, knew this well.

solomon's vision is the direct contradiction of how hebrew/hyksos newcomers hypocritically attempted to reclassify and plagiarized what they erroneously termed 'sun worship'.

ethiopia was the 'brilliant' sun that shed great splendor over israel, for a time and then withedrew itself back to ethiopia.

by reflecting the creative power of sun, was refused by the israel and was hated by israel. no peace between the two 'chose ones'.

israel wished to extinguish his its light. they set(h) a guard over his its tomb. it came forth where they (israelites) did not look. it paid no heed whatsoever to israel, and ascended its former throne.

the vision frightened solomon and the queen got the heck up out of their.

israelite anbessa, the talmudic story of moses is just a flat denial of the possibility that israel(hebrew/hyksos) would ever recognize its own source and stop thier notions of choseness. in it the strong ethiopian matriarch disses moses on behalf of the original kings son.

israelite anbessa,you also said:

"I think we do not speak about the same man..."

please clarify what man you speak of.

freedomisahapislave

Messages In This Thread

hikau khasut -hyksos or the hebrew - jew exposed *LINK*
Re: hikau khasut -hyksos or the hebrew - jew expos
i hope i answered your question from previous post *NM*
AnbessaAkymanahMusodza...thanx
Re: hikau khasut -hyksos or the hebrew - jew expos *NM* *LINK*
You are not interested in HIM teachings at all!
i am interested in interp(r)eters of dreams
here is that dream again, just in case
peace and hotep *NM*
Re: peace and hotep
Do you know the Kebra Nagast? *NM*
Re: Do you know the Kebra Nagast?
Re:TO ALL I GIVE THANKS FOR LIFE AND WHAT I HAVE. *NM*
BLESSED - I GIVE THANKS FOR ANOTHER DAY. *NM*
WHEN IS THIS ISRAEL VERSUS EGYPT GOING TO STOP ?
rastafari is not a cult
Re: rastafari is not a cult
wolf rather than false shepherd
Re: wolf rather than false shepherd
lot of cruxi fiction in amoric...the wolf
cruxi (kkkross) fiction means castration *NM*
Re: lot of cruxi fiction in amoric...the wolf
Re: lot of cruxi fiction in amoric...the wolf *LINK*
about the Hyksos
hyksos: driven by hate and anger...the wolf
Re: hyksos: driven by hate and anger...the wolf
iyasu/easu - 'pretender to the throne?'
Re: iyasu/easu - 'pretender to the throne?'
Iyasu's deposition was the best for Ethiopia.
Re: Iyasu's deposition was the best for Ethiopia.
Re: Iyasu's deposition was the best for Ethiopia.
give respect when respect is due-the wolf
ONE LIFE *NM* *LINK*
the childrenofthesun didn't worshipthesun
defended ethiopia from the god of israel *NM*
and you are the defender, boy?........LOL!! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com