Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: hikau khasut -hyksos or the hebrew - jew expos

peace and hotep,

priest asukile adigun adofo, please bear withe me for a moment more......

i have known about the hyksos invasion and other invasions into kemet for a long time. it has not been a easy little pill to swallow. i truly wish that it could just go away but it will not. i do not print what i do for entertainment though. certain things are revealed all the time. certain covered things.

in previous posts, i have upheld the name of rasta and i dare not slander any man's house. i am just inquisitive but this is not inquisition. yet as i said before certain things have been covered and if rasta can assist, the assistance is much appreciated.

priest asukile adigun adofo, the plagiarisms of indo-europeans have nothing to do withe the long term relationship of ethiopians. withe each incursion into kemet, more fences were mended between kemet and the source of the nile(hapi), ethiopia(the interior). surely the invasions of indo-european barbarians into kemet was no secret to the people of upper kemet(egypt) or ethiopia. any thing that affected ethiopia affected kemet and any thing that affected kemet affected ethiopia. if the people of eurasia were receiving plagiarized versions of the culture of kemet, surely the people of ethiopia received those same fraudulent claims. they could have authenticated or dismissed such claim. the ethiopian could authenticate greek 'notions' of the the gods of mount olympia returning home to ethiopia much easier than a hebrew/hyksos 'notion' of their god sending them into egypt(kemet)and returning withe 'borrowed gold' and such. ethiopia should have been a 'witness' to what fell upon kemet.

priest asukile adigun adofo, if kemet and ethiopia are close neighbors, should there be a written record of its relationship withe kemet(egypt). i mean, if my household was found slaughtered and robbed, would it be withe in reason that the authorities question my neighbor about anything suspicious. ethiopia should have valuable information concerning the 200 year reign of hyksos kings in kemet as well as the validity of certain fantastic biblical creations. where are the historical records of unconquerable ethiopia. how do ethiopians view their own history prior to the reintroduction of the plagiarized stories of africa.

priest asukile adigun adofo, suppose that i(kemet) borrowed certain things from you (ethiopia), polished those things a bit and offered them to the world as mine. if someone(hyksos) beat me up a bit because i recognised used goods and later they(hyksos)offer to sell you (ethiopia) your own stuff, how would you react? would you say the wrong thing like i and get beat up too or would you step back organize yourself for dealing withe plagiarist. i (kemet) might find forgiveness from you(ethiopia) like a prodical son but how would you deal withe the swine(hyksos) that i had been eating withe.

priest asukile adigun adofo, i believe that ethiopia offerred its returning son validity. however, the swine remains. so how must ethiopia deal withe the hyksos swine's "notions of chosenness" while knowing that ethiopia is "first chosen"?

if the hyksos chose to worship the god of war in kemet called seth, they would naturally view ethiopia as an ally, considering that an ethiopian queen conspired withe seth and 72 others

[in a letter written by an unknown author about 100 bce, ptolemyII king of egypt 285-247 bce, ordered a greek translation of the bible.the high priest of jerusalem sent seventy two elders to alexandria, six scholars from each of the twelve tribes of israel. they worked 72 days to produce the final copy of the pentateuch in greek]

in order to remove the king of egypt(kemet), ausar, from his rightful throne. to remedy this situation, ethiopia could have gotten even closer to egypt's enemy in order to feed the swine more swill. the whole story of the queen of sheba and solomon spoon fed to the swine yet allowing a back door for haile selassie I to re-establish creator's most favored status to the 'first chosen' of ethiopia.

priest asukile adigun adofo, if the pentateuch includes the account of mose's death, isn't it naturally impossible that moses could have written about his own death? others contrived the books of moses.

priest asukile adigun adofo, all suppositioning put aside, war was allowed to be waged against ethiopia by the 'league of notions'. the 'league of notions' felt betrayed by the emperor. the 'league of notions' felt like some promise or covenant was not being properly kept. yes something secret is still hidden in ethiopia or a promise to keep something secret. the illusion is of an ark containing shattered fragments capable of being reassembled like a puzzle. now that is a problem withe the 'united notions' security council. they are hoping that there is only one puzzle being assembled.

priest asukile adigun adofo, haile selassie I can not be hyksos. ethiopia is another victim of the hyksos. that is why in previous post i have sought to reason that the biblical king david and king solomon are the historical twthomosis III(the warrior king) and amenhotep III(man of peace), respectively.

priest asukile adigun adofo, my unanswered question was about the heirs to the throne of rastafari. where are they?

priest asukile adigun adofo, look at the writings on the wall. the hebrew-hyksos were part of an eurasian invasion. the pictures of the peoples of the sea are not black either. now you have seen pictures of "white" hyksos/hebrews. would you like to see 'the peoples of the sea' as well.

priest asukile adigun adofo, you say:

"THIS INFO YOU REASEARCH MOST OF IT IS THE SAME WHITE SOCALLED ISRAELI NOT ISRAELITES, REASEARCH."

the law of gravity was uncovered not discovered by europeans. just like the 'writings on the wall'. africans left those writings for us to uncover. for us to reveal. only ostrich keep their heads in sand. pretending things not seen.

freedomisahapislave

Messages In This Thread

hikau khasut -hyksos or the hebrew - jew exposed *LINK*
i hope i answered your question from previous post *NM*
AnbessaAkymanahMusodza...thanx
Re: hikau khasut -hyksos or the hebrew - jew expos *NM* *LINK*
You are not interested in HIM teachings at all!
i am interested in interp(r)eters of dreams
Re: i am interested in interp(r)eters of dreams
here is that dream again, just in case
peace and hotep *NM*
Re: peace and hotep
Do you know the Kebra Nagast? *NM*
Re: Do you know the Kebra Nagast?
Re:TO ALL I GIVE THANKS FOR LIFE AND WHAT I HAVE. *NM*
BLESSED - I GIVE THANKS FOR ANOTHER DAY. *NM*
WHEN IS THIS ISRAEL VERSUS EGYPT GOING TO STOP ?
rastafari is not a cult
Re: rastafari is not a cult
wolf rather than false shepherd
Re: wolf rather than false shepherd
lot of cruxi fiction in amoric...the wolf
cruxi (kkkross) fiction means castration *NM*
Re: lot of cruxi fiction in amoric...the wolf
Re: lot of cruxi fiction in amoric...the wolf *LINK*
about the Hyksos
hyksos: driven by hate and anger...the wolf
Re: hyksos: driven by hate and anger...the wolf
iyasu/easu - 'pretender to the throne?'
Re: iyasu/easu - 'pretender to the throne?'
Iyasu's deposition was the best for Ethiopia.
Re: Iyasu's deposition was the best for Ethiopia.
Re: Iyasu's deposition was the best for Ethiopia.
give respect when respect is due-the wolf
ONE LIFE *NM* *LINK*
the childrenofthesun didn't worshipthesun
defended ethiopia from the god of israel *NM*
and you are the defender, boy?........LOL!! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com