HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Anti-Black slander?
In Response To: Re: Anti-Black slander? ()

How many times must I remind you that Europe is for the European, China for the Chinese, India for the Indian, And Africa for the Africans those at home and those abroad. So now I am telling you again, there is a great difference between all the different people upon this earth, and you know this, you are just afraid to displease your friends with whom you associate on a regular basis.

You are seriously working to promote a world multi-racial society, it is clear that you were properly indoctrinated. For if you are a person of African origin, how can you find it in your system, to be resisting the glorious cause of your own African race, and helping to spread multi-racial complexities.

Ras Tafari Makenon was one of the great defenders of Africa for Africans those at home and those abroad, he playey one of HIS greatest role, in the Organization of Africa Unity, the AOU.

Mother Nature have already placed Africans in Africa, Indians in India, Chinese in China, and Europeans in Europe.
The European woman must atay and mate with the European man. The European man, must stay and mate with European woman.

The Indian man must live and mate with the Indian woman. The Indian woman must live and mate with the Indian man.

The Chinese man must live and mate with the Chinese woman. The Chinese woman must live and mate with the Chinese man.

The African man must live and mate with the African woman. The African woman must live and mate with the African man.

When we produce our children, they must look like us as well as having our black appearances as African people. I have said this before and I am saying it again. African people should not lower their racial dignity, by mating with people who are not of their race, it is a low down voilation of our African people's integrity, and a total ungrateful behavior, as it relates our racial African integrity.
Again I send many oceans of blessings to African people every where. keep up the resistance with great self determination.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Anti-Black slander?
anti black slander
Re: anti black slander
all rasta must go back to africa
Re: all rasta must go back to africa
WHERE WILL THE NONE RASTA BLACKS GO..
Re: WHERE WILL THE NONE RASTA BLACKS GO..
Re: WHERE WILL THE NONE RASTA BLACKS GO..

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com