Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: anti black slander
In Response To: anti black slander ()

WELL LONG TIME I KNOW YOU HAVE'NT HEARD FROM ME RAS ADAM,CAN YOU RELATE TO A BLACK PERSONS STRUGGLE, YES HIS MAJESTY WAS NOT PREJUDICE, OR DISCIMINATIVE TOWARDS ANY NATION OR RACE, YET IS WIFE WAS A NATIVE ETHIOPIAN WOULD YOU AGREE YES OR NO. YES I WAS HERE WHEN THE BOARD WAS DIFFERENT BUT ITS HOW THE MODERATOR PERMITS IT TO RUN, ITS ALL ABOUT A MATTER OF OPINION, AND FACT REMAINS, THAT ONLY THE BLACK NATION WERE BROUGHT INTO THE WEST AS HUMAN CARGO AND SOLD ONTO SLAVE PLANTATIONS, MANY EVEN BLACK BROTHERS AND SISTERS HAVE ARGUED THAT BLACK SOLD BLACK TO SLAVE MASTER, BUT I QUESTION THAT, BASED ON WHEN I SAW THE SEEN IN ROOTS THE BLACKS CHASING KUNTA KINTE WERE SLAVES ALSO, YES SLAVES UNDER DUREST TO CAPTURE KUNTA KINTE, SO I WONT GO WITH RAS HOWARDS NOTION OR MANCEPT THAT WE SOLD OURSELVES INTO SLAVERY AND ALL THIS WICKED BRUTALITY. BUT R A I GIVE THANKS FOR INFO ON HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, BUT ONLY THE BLACK NATION CAN TELL OURSTORY AND GLORY, OF WHAT WE WERE BEFORE SLAVERY AND THE SLAVE TRADE.

Messages In This Thread

Anti-Black slander?
anti black slander
Re: Anti-Black slander?
all rasta must go back to africa
Re: all rasta must go back to africa
WHERE WILL THE NONE RASTA BLACKS GO..
Re: WHERE WILL THE NONE RASTA BLACKS GO..
Re: WHERE WILL THE NONE RASTA BLACKS GO..

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com