Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Colourism: Shattering the Illusions

this coulorism is sad .
we all agree racism still exist today against black people by white people .( but that in general poor people suffer from the rich people)
we all agree lighter people or light skinned people are advantaged in comparison with black/darkblack skinned people ina everyday life.

but that this knoledge in turn is a weapon at hand to use to create and perpetuate hate , arrogance , pride , egocentristic trip , well this is no good , while instead knoledge bring wisdom with her , and should advise us of something else to do .

it seem to me dat many people can say the what they want , can quote dis and dat , but mi seh , why we nah check and quote the Almighty I , Selassie I ?

why i&i never ever heard a single WORD , spoken from the mouth of the Almighty , that cannot even make us imagine about .....hate .
i&i come on rastafarispeak , aight ?
why mi nah hear the voice of RasTafari ?
why mi nah hear the voice of Rightusness ?
why mi nah hear the voice of Truth ?

now i see people who nah talk to whites , who cannot even take what a white is sayin , who cannot reason with a lighter skinned brother ....
and why , mi ask miself , why .........

now i guess you all know the answer , but if not ...well here it is : simple prejudice , mental slavery like i , and i , and i ..... are enchained ivermore.

now mi already know........somebody will skip this mine , somebody will respond , somebody not .
somebody will seh fe sure who i&i am to speak of RasTafari dis and dat .....

let us reason , come come , let us reason .

the aim of this coulorism , what is ????
to spread a knoledge everyone already has ?
that racism stil exist or already ever existed ?
please explain the whys of this . caw all a mi see is SEPARATION within JahChildren .

and another ting i come to learn very soon on this life here on earth , that to remember to i&i everyday that i am a victim , does not change the situation , more ! , sure tomoroww i will wake up still and more a victim , seen ?!?!

in this i find some correlations with the line of reasoning of Diyouth , in his Life is guaranteed.
(givethanks fe that reasonin)

Jah is a benevolent One .

rob

Messages In This Thread

Colourism: Shattering the Illusions
Colourism
Re: Good Intentions do not negate racism
Re: Colourism
colourism
Re: colourism
colour in music industry
Re: colour in music industry
colour me funky

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com