Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: 'Rastafari is not matriarchial?

peace and hotep,

masimba musodza, i only found one reference to a queen of ethiopia in papyri. it is found in the killing of
ausar/osiris/nimrod/ninus/bel/adonis/tammuz/vulcan/dionysus/
bacchus/aithiopais by his brother
seth/shem/typhon/teitan/sythian/satan/saturn//zeus/jupiter/juno/jove.

the story state that in course of time he(ausar/osiris) became king of egypt and devoted himself to civilizing his subjects and to teaching them the craft of the husbandman; he established a code of laws and bade men worship the godS. having made egypt peaceful and flourishing, he set out to instruct the othe nations of the world. during his absence his wife auset/isis so well ruled the state that seth, the evil ONE, could do no harm to the realm of ausar/osiris. when ausar came home again, typhon plotted withe 72 comrades and withe ASO,THE QUEEN OF ETHIOPIA, to slay him. ausar body was first thrown into the sea and then torn into pieces.

i have made comments on this posting about the symbolism of beheading an african matriarch used by the masons, specifically shriners. i will attempt to wrap that up. this thread was called ' *PLEASE EXPAND ON AFRICA'S JEWS!*

first i noted

"are you aware that serpent or adversay of the patriarch's genisis/beginning is non other than the great apostate nimrod/ninus/ausar/osirus. in matriarchal societies the snake is the symbol for wisdom. hence, it was sometimes worn on the forehead if one worshiped wisdom. in patriarchal society, the snake or the symbol of wisdom was feared. the image of snakes or locks adorned by africans are feared by patriarchs like serpents emanating from the medusa. the patriarchal faith or man-worship is the cursed remnant of barbaric culture. likewise, the god of genesis is the god of fear. the god that feasts on the ignorance of its subjects because a barbarian hasn't any need for even the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good or evil. a good barbarian follows order. it doesn't think about good and evil or right and wrong. a good barbarian is a pyschopath. a good barbarian is so igorant that it appears naked to the sane world. fear can also be used as a weapon. the right propaganda can send troops scurrying away. the god of war uses fear and ignorance to wage war against the righteous. "

( however, i did not note how i came to that conclusion. to me i was quite obvious that historically the bible is more recent than ancient. years ago i came across the book, THE NEGRO A BEAST. it was released in amorica after the civil war, during reconstruction(sic). it is pre kkk literature and similiar in its effect to the film BIRTH OF A NATION. both of theses were used in amorican media to assist in change the negro male image from the docile ANTEBELLUM male slave into a monsterous post-antebellum free man. the negro a beast gave the biblical and scientific explainations on why the negro is a preadamite and not a member of the adamic family. it exuded fears of racial amalgamation and 'white' genetic annihilation.

now, what i state about the god of the patriarchs, i derived from my intepratation of 'white' genetic annihilation fears oozing from a book from the same genre as the other two references cited above. it is called THE TWO BABYLONS -PAPAL WORSHIP - PROVED TO BE THE WORSHIP OF NIMROD AND HIS WIFE.

i can not help but say that this work withe its inaccuracies is very telling of how people who classify themselves as 'white' reserve the term patriarchy as their own and associate the non'white' world withe matriarchy.

the author makes references to nimrod/osirus - his apostate on many occassions as being ugly and black african withe fetishes. but what is even more bedeviling is the manner in which every civilizing aspect of non'white' cultures are surreptitiously besmirched......

the author identify the manner in which "his apostate" was torn apart as according to hebrew/jewish custom......

he identify shem as the primitive hercules who overcame the 'giant' nimrod who like atlas separated mankind from the heavens or primitive worship of the adamites...........

he even states that when the ethiopians carried away the gods from the egyptian temples that this festival goes back to the time when nimrod being cut off, idolatry durst not show itself except among the devoted adherents of the 'mighty hunter'(who were found in his own family--the family of cush), when, withe great weepings and lamentations, the idolaters fled withe their gods on their shoulders, to hide themselves.....

he states that in spite of the black and cushite features of nimrod, he had for his queen the most beautiful of women. however his wife was known for her infidelities and licentiousness.......

he states that all tradition from the earliest times bears testimony to the apostacy of nimrod and to his success in leading men away from the patriarchal faith,

and delivering their minds FROM THAT AWE OF GOD AND FEAR OF THE JUDGMENTS OF HEAVEN that must have rested on them while yet the memory of the flood was recent......

nimrod emancipated ANTEDILUVIAN mankind from the impressions of true religion, and putting the authority of heaven to a distance from them......

then i noted that

"during the pyramidial age of khemite/egypt, the nile valley was isolated from invasions from all sides for a very long time. withe substanance provided by climate and the nile the people of the nile valley experienced something unknown to mankind before. they experience peace on earth or what you might refer to as paradise or zion. in this utopic setting, mankind enjoyed peace and prosperity withe out expending resources for war projects. for hundreds of years they observed nature and the working of the creation undeterred. civilzation flourished. however you and i know that the road to hell is paved withe good intentions. the same power structure erected by the priesthood, the dynastic rulership-pharoah, rose one day and usurped the power of the priesthood. that ruler placed himself above the priesthood and began doing exactly what he pleased. the people followed. khemit fell into decay during the third dynasty. withe the head goes the body. the story of nimrod... i guess the shriners are right in demonising matriarchal society and in the destruction of the apostates culture. " ( i can not be a shriner)

then i noted

"this is the beginning of the babylon/babyland/babelwrong system. now my question is should what went wrong continue to be shrouded in secrecy and myth? should not all learn of the past ignorance, stubbornness and arrogance that destroyed kemite in order to deal withe our modern ignorance, stubbornness and arrogance(dictatorships/slave systems)? or should that overstanding be again left up to a priviledged few again and again. "

to this i can only add an analogy from my mentor, barashango. he spoke of african doing thing on such a grand scale that indo-europeans re-entering civilization should be thought of like JACK AND THE BEANSTALK.

firstly, jack is poor and uneducated. he sell his last cow for beans. magic beans. ok, jack lies a little too. he secretly grows his magic bean up, up and up into the heaven(seems jack is a great wood worker) jack is so hungry or ambitious that he has no fear of heiehts so he climbs to heaven where he finds giant stuff. although he should be afraid, this boy must have been hungry from a life long of trying to come up or maybe he smelled big food... he passed through the giants gigantic structures. he found big food, big loot, big music and the owner of all that big stuff. that big, mad, ugly, selfish and caniBAAListic old giant who had to eat jacks scroony but and sing weird songs like FI FIE FO FUM I SMELL THE BLOOD OF AN ENGLISHMAN, BE HE LIVE OR BE HE DEAD I'LL GRIND HIS BONES TO MAKE MY BREAD. now, jack was just too rich, educated and brave to be eaten by that hungry giant. so the boy got smart, the boy learned to backtrack, the boy took the loot back home to hell, told his mama how he found the loot and when he heard sound of the giant pursueing him, he cut down his precious beanstalk(having wood for days) thus sending the wronged giant down down down into the bowels of hell. now jack's fat. no witnesses. no crime.

freedomisahappyslav

Messages In This Thread

*PLEASE EXPAND ON AFRICA'S JEWS!*
Re: *PLEASE EXPAND ON AFRICA'S JEWS!*
The Elder Douglas Mack says Study your Bible!
Re: The Elder Douglas Mack says Study your Bible!
rasta and the resistance
Re: rasta and the resistance
Give Thanks Masimba!
Re: Give Thanks Masimba!
truth *NM*
oops
paradise lost and found?
'Rastafari is not matriarchial?
Re:Papyrus *LINK*
Re:Papyrus
LoL
Re: LoL
Selassie I Live and Iyah360

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com