HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Chilling call to murder as music attacks gays

Yes, that's right, kill all the fags, after all we're not fags so it'll make us feel good to kill them, YAAAAAAAman, and of course we've got to mow down all those single parents, those horrible unwed mothers busy bringing their little brats into the world for decent people's tax money to look after, BRAAAAADAP in their head, that's the best way to help their children, after all, if they can get along with a single parent, they can get along with no parent, right, and as for the harlots, like all those women my girl spent a week in jail with when she got caught driving under a suspended license, they were all in there for sucking **** for a little bit of $ to buy crack cocaine, now setting up substance abuse treatment centers takes time, money and effort, why the hell should decent taxpayers pay for these deviants, and certainly we good moral people don't have any time to waste thinking about fixing the underlying social problems that lead people to become crackheads in the first place, nooooo, we'll just shoot them! And shoot those 16-year old Black crack dealers on the corner too, I'm only sorry I didn't get a chance to take out that one little nigga who used to slang dope near my apartment in C-Bus, unfortunately someone got to him first, blew his brains clean out on the sidewalk a week after his eighteenth birthday, YIPPEEEE!!! Another useless immoral piece of scum dead, another problem solved, and hey I got a job and an education so I'd never have to think about selling crack, so that sure makes me feel good about myself too, YAAAAAman... let's make sure we save a couple rounds for that disgusting tramp of a harlot, Mary Magdalene.... after all Yeshua Christos and HIM Haile Selassie I talked of little else but the need to kill homosexuals, prostitutes, unwed single parents, and other such immoral scum, preferably in the most gruesome way possible. Crucify them, I say! YEEEE-HAAAAWWWWWW!!!! Sieg Hail Jah Rastafuehrer!

Messages In This Thread

Chilling call to murder as music attacks gays *LINK*
Re: Chilling call to murder as music attacks gays *LINK*
G-MAN......
Re: G-MAN......
Re: rasta and the resistance
Nasty inna heart
Re: Nasty inna heart

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com