HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: rasta and the resistance
In Response To: Re: rasta and the resistance ()

peace and hotep,

masimba musodza, when you say

'The person who has addressed me has spoken of the need to recognise "that same divinity within ourselves" i.e, His Imperial Majesty's divinity. This is typical Khemiticist talk, occult talk at that, utterances which are inimical to the Rastfarian ethos.'

what exactly do you mean occult talk? do you agree withe 'white' masons and shriners when they consciously sever the the head of african matriarchial societies in their symbolism. i mean the shriner's symbol is a sword severing the head of nimrod and a fallen star and that symbolism to them serves to justify the subjugation of all non patriarchal societies. i am not talking 'khemetic talk' here. my peoples are being persecuted and very few have any idea why. now who are the real occultist? simple african in amorica khemitist who are only coping withe their current condition or historic line of patriarchal conquerors who are presently underdeveloping the non'white' populations of the world for fear of genetic annihilation. would you rather continue beating dead horses---the victims or are you brave enough to identify the true occultist(sethians) who are terrorising the whole world. is it so easy to blame a few 'so-called rasta' pan african khemetist for what ails the rasta movement.

' In fact, it smacks of the whisperings of the Adversary- "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil".- Genesis 3:5 Obviously, this supports a statement I made earlier that you lot want different things from us.'

are you aware that serpent or adversay of the patriarch's genisis/beginning is non other than the great apostate nimrod/ninus/ausar/osirus. in matriarchal societies the snake is the symbol for wisdom. hence, it was sometimes worn on the forehead if one worshiped wisdom. in patriarchal society, the snake or the symbol of wisdom was feared. the image of snakes or locks adorned by africans are feared by patriarchs like serpents emanating from the medusa. the patriarchal faith or man-worship is the cursed remnant of barbaric culture. likewise, the god of genesis is the god of fear. the god that feasts on the ignorance of its subjects because a barbarian hasn't any need for even the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good or evil. a good barbarian follows order. it doesn't think about good and evil or right and wrong. a good barbarian is a pschopath. a good barbarian is so igorant that it appears naked to the sane world. fear can also be used as a weapon. the right propaganda can send troops scurrying away. the god of war uses fear and ignorance to wage war against the righteous.

'I will not begrudge you of your right to seek "knowledge". Go ahead, but not in the name of Rastafari.'

i am sorry but you sound like a god of a barbarian. i am sure it's just me. i just wonder what does reasoning entail. i prefer that my eyes remain open and that i strive to be in line withe the most high.

masimba musodza, you say

'By the way, I all the case studies I have of Khemiticists are all Black. I am from a country with a Black majority, so the chances I will ever run in to a white one are dim.'

are you not aware of the freemasons or shriners and their rituals. you should because we are their intended blood sacrifice to the god of war seth---adam and eve's third son(recorded long after the hyksos invasion by the so-called biblical patriarchs). indo-europeans have a well established history of invasion into the southern hemisphere. the just happen to coincide withe the sojouneying of patriarchs. manifest destiny? notions of chosenness? sickening eh

masimba musodza, i will tell you more about 1000 years Golden Age of Egypt. This should be most interesting.

during the pyramidial age of khemite/egypt, the nile valley was isolated from invasions from all sides for a very long time. withe substanance provided by climate and the nile the people of the nile valley experienced something unknown to mankind before. they experience peace on earth or what you might refer to as paradise or zion. in this utopic setting, mankind enjoyed peace and prosperity withe out expending resources for war projects. for hundreds of years they observed nature and the working of the creation undeterred. civilzation flourished. however you and i know that the road to hell is paved withe good intentions. the same power structure erected by the priesthood, the dynastic rulership-pharoah, rose one day and usurped the power of the priesthood. that ruler placed himself above the priesthood and began doing exactly what he pleased. the people followed. khemit fell into decay during the third dynasty. withe the head goes the body. the story of nimrod... i guess the shriners are right in demonising matriarchal society and in the destruction of the apostates culture.

if the answer to every question is found in the question, isn't it necessary to know the past in order fix what is wrong now?

freedomisahapislave

Messages In This Thread

*PLEASE EXPAND ON AFRICA'S JEWS!*
Re: *PLEASE EXPAND ON AFRICA'S JEWS!*
The Elder Douglas Mack says Study your Bible!
Re: The Elder Douglas Mack says Study your Bible!
rasta and the resistance
Give Thanks Masimba!
Re: Give Thanks Masimba!
truth *NM*
oops
paradise lost and found?
'Rastafari is not matriarchial?
Re: 'Rastafari is not matriarchial?
Re:Papyrus *LINK*
Re:Papyrus
LoL
Re: LoL
Selassie I Live and Iyah360

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com