HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: rasta and the resistance
In Response To: Re: rasta and the resistance ()

This started as a response to a request for clarification on Africa's Judaic identity. Now I am on trial for my beliefs. I find these attacks personal, as I have endeavoured not to speak for the Rastafarian community, but as a Rastafarian. Yet, I am sure there are others watching and learning, so I am happy to go through this.

Yes, I will denigrate whole movements because of what I have seen of the ethos of the membership. Rastafari is not a political movement. Any one who has witnessed forst-hand the devastation wreaked on Africa's population by politicians would either be seeking benefits from them and therefore will sing for them- as a few reggae singers I know have done- or will feel the sense of outrgae that I feel. These people have no sense of honour, they kill, they plunder, they steal, then turn around and say they are commited to the struggle. No sir, I would not sit down to eat with any of them.

The person who has addressed me has spoken of the need to recognise "that same divinity within ourselves" i.e, His Imperial Majesty's divinity. This is typical Khemiticist talk, occult talk at that, utterances which are inimical to the Rastfarian ethos. In fact, it smacks of the whisperings of the Adversary- "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil".- Genesis 3:5 Obviously, this supports a statement I made earlier that you lot want different things from us.

I will not begrudge you of your right to seek "knowledge". Go ahead, but not in the name of Rastafari.

By the way, I all the case studies I have of Khemiticists are all Black. I am from a country with a Black majority, so the chances I will ever run in to a white one are dim.

Perhaps you should tell us more about the 1000 years Golden Age of Egypt. This should be most interesting.

Selamte

Messages In This Thread

*PLEASE EXPAND ON AFRICA'S JEWS!*
Re: *PLEASE EXPAND ON AFRICA'S JEWS!*
The Elder Douglas Mack says Study your Bible!
Re: The Elder Douglas Mack says Study your Bible!
rasta and the resistance
Give Thanks Masimba!
Re: Give Thanks Masimba!
truth *NM*
oops
paradise lost and found?
'Rastafari is not matriarchial?
Re: 'Rastafari is not matriarchial?
Re:Papyrus *LINK*
Re:Papyrus
LoL
Re: LoL
Selassie I Live and Iyah360

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com