Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Thus saith JAH
In Response To: Thus saith JAH ()

Greetings Chosen and Faithful!

Sure, you’re not wrong in citing those Scriptures. I am not “arguing” about Scriptures -- or their “validity” -- but simply agreeing with PASTOR HAGINS' recollections (borne out of experience, knowledge and time, I guess, since he’s most likely someone who’s even old enough he could qualify as my father: just a guess) … I can’t say I agree totally with his understanding of Jah/God, coz I read just this one thing from him, and he used to call himself a Christian then, something I have distanced myself from since I became “conscious” of my own self as an Afrikan -- FIRST AND FOREMOST -- with an own distinct culture and beliefs; … perhaps not everything, as his recollection is definitely borne out of HIS OWN personal experiences as a pastor in the Christian Church, a thing I would never even “dream” of being. Remember: we’re talking about a TRAINED Pastor here, and no layman (in that Christian sense!). He STILL works for God/Jah, as Tyehimba’s post points out, only with another focus/mission: *Afrikan Consciousness* … focusing on GOD (the Father), NOT CHRIST (his Son), if I understood correctly! … For Afrikans, first and foremost!!!

I think what Pastor Hagins is telling us is that he came to the realization that many Afrikans are spiritually lost -- (just as he himself now sees he was, even as a “man of God”) -- and realised that his mission (this time round) should be to help fellow Afrikans -- (most of them of course descendants of slaves, thus cut off the roots of their ancestral cultures) -- to find back the way to their true spiritual selves; NOT something automated by indoctrination from birth …

TIMEFRAMES:

This issue is about timeframes, among other things … We all know that the story of Horus is older than the Bible, no-one can dispute that anymore! Moreover, in the Information Age, it shouldn’t surprise us that WE can suddenly find out -- (at the mere click of a button) -- that there are many very striking similarities between the Ancient Egyptian and Christian faiths; one of the few differences in these “systems” being that Horus is “older” than Christ, more than 4 millenniums “older” in fact; (hey, this shouldn’t be seen as a joke!). In fact, there are similar Messianic recordings in other cultures, too (which you surely have also heard/read about).

Now, the problem with certain religious people is to insist that ONLY their religious belief is THE WAY: The Christian faith has chiefly been a religion of WAR, oppression and suppression and forced indoctrination (IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD, Afrika not excluded) … It has contributed to the massive psychological division of Black people (and STILL does, just as other so-called “international religions” still do) … Now, I wonder if that’s how God Almighty -- (call him JAH Ras Tafari!) -- is supposed to work. In Afrika, whites MISUSED and continue to misuse the Bible thru their missions and using ‘their’ money, mainly to achieve their own selfish and sinister material ends: An Afrikan like me can give you many, many examples to prove just that! …

Some people -- going by their (mis-)understanding of the Bible -- are fond of “separating” the biblical Ethiopia from “mainland” Afrika, in that they limit biblical Ethiopia (or Abyssinia, perhaps even called ‘Cush/Kush/Punt’ in other literature) within the political boundaries of today’s Ethiopia, (actually) demarcated in “the final hours” of Europe’s Scramble For Afrika, at the Berlin Conference of 1884-1885. That’s wrong, as Tyehimba says in his post, because “Ethiopia” is more or less a “code-word” for Afrika, the WHOLE Afrika!!! … Very few people appreciate this, but I think everyone who calls himself a Rastaman should -- nay, MUST! -- appreciate this FACT!

Doesn’t it surprise you that there is ABSOLUTELY no mention of “Europe” in the Bible? …

Regards in ONE LOVE!

PatriotWarrior.

PS: Since I am a RASTAMAN, I believe in God, JAH RasTafari!!!

Messages In This Thread

FROM CHRISTIANITY TO AFRIKAN CONSCIOUSNESS *LINK*
Re: FROM CHRISTIANITY TO AFRIKAN CONSCIOUSNESS
RAS Tyehimba
House of Rostau(RASTA) *LINK*
Re: House of Rostau(RASTA)
Re: House of Rostau(RASTA) *LINK*
Thus saith JAH
Re: Thus saith JAH
*THE AFRICAN ORIGIN OF THE EXODUS ALLEGORY*
Re: *THE AFRICAN ORIGIN OF THE EXODUS ALLEGORY*
Thus saith JAH
Re: Thus saith JAH

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com