HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Question for Whites on the movement.

Greetings I
“Isis.....I will leave this to you. U seem to have a solid grasp on it.”

I wouldn’t say that…I am Itinually learning and am thankfull for the Great teachers I had and have in my life and also life experiences and stuggles that call I to look to deeper I give thanks! I hope what I write is not too hard for you (your attitude calls it out and some is just natural ribbing for learning) but I know no other way to put it…and it is indeed heartfelt…I genuinely pray the I right experiences to see this…please open yourself up to right experiences…and they will come…an ever flowing river of truth…not some destination met…but constant learning and relearning…truelly Iyah! I don’t see the world in which how the west works we stake our little claim to our territory and as long as all is good in our backyard no reason to sight further where our seed comes from to grow our crops and/or instead just focusing on hording up all the seed.

“HAILE SELASSIE I RASTAFARI IS NOT STRAW, BUT A LIFE-SAVING JACKET TO KEEP I AFLOAT”

I never said that nor was implying that…Boy, the symbolism here abounds…but it sure feels like that is indeed how you sight…..a bed of straw, place to rest your head…singing you a lullaby to sleep to...to once again make you feel comfortable. A Life saving jacket…HIM is not a get out of Jail…get out of accountability card. HIM came to call ones up, Jah Jah Soldiers. Like it has been said on here many of times before…it is “UNTIL”! Until then its WAR…what side you choose to fight on? Do you read any of these articles about white privilege on here? I have yet to see anyone build any kind of reasoning showing these articles wrong…actually more so just showing case in point examples…levels raised to code red with escalated distractions…questions answered by asking more questions…comparing the uncomparable …passive-aggressive behavior…OBSESSIVE Denial…I know you feel you have to give up something to sight this…BUT WHAT IS IT? And it’s not a lent thing… If you would fairly look at this you would surely see it is for your own freewise as well….true justice true love…
I already know the rea rea…oh its self hate to do so…oh its self guilt….Its self guilt and hate to not do so! Just a pawn. As our Great Gracious African Teachers have taught us of a number of things…one of which no man is an Island…with that what you reap…you sow…white privilege and racial oppression.

The way I see it you have only two choices
1. take that straw and spin it to gold for the babylonian king by carrying on the way us whites are known to do either through colorblind passivism or raging radically racist.
2. take that straw and spin it to gold for the True King and Queen of Truth and Right by Fully Living up, unafraid unabashed frank earnest filled action.

To even have a choice is HALLMARK of this privilege. Carte Blanche’
sending a get well soon card.
I-sis

p.s.
“Certain ones really should stop preaching to the choir.”
Certain ones should stop playing the violin already and jump off this sinking titanic...the I have a life jacket right???

Messages In This Thread

Question for Whites on the movement.
livelyup thanks-just how I see it *NM*
Re: don't come here withe Questions for 'whites'?
MARCUS IS RASTAFARI
Re: MARCUS IS PART OF RASTAFARI

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com