HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: TAKING BACK OUR GODS AND HOLY TEMPLES

First of all, know that I am a Black woman form DR Congo who love and practice traditional African religion. I have a strong sense of spirit and I believe in Nature Spirits as well as the ancestors. You Rastafarians frown this form of worship. By doing so you give a disrespectful view towards ancestral African way of life, our history and all that is shameful. IMO, ONLY A CONSCIOUS BLACK PERSON SHOULD TAKE THE BOLD STEP TO ADVICE WHAT THE BLACK RACE SHOULD DO. NO ONE ELSE! Being a so-called "friend" of the Black race are you willing to let Black folk hold on to their culture? Share it with their people where they see please? Make them understand we are the people that have a very rich culture and teach them the world most basic instinct: SURVIVAL!!! So, if you are our "friend" let us use the good of our original traditions, customs, religion to educate our youth, equip them with useful qualities, foster pride in their achievements and all the rest that goes into defining a people. No matter what though we are going to keep our rich culture going and living whether you like it or not!

Furthermore, I barely understand your posts. Blacks are not all supposed to speak, read and write patois or whatever language you are using. Thus, if you really want to dialogue with me, please cut your patois for a little while or else I will be unable to understand you and communicate with you in the future. No disrespect intended.

Bantu Kelani.

Messages In This Thread

TAKING BACK OUR GODS AND HOLY TEMPLES
whose God???
Re: AYINDE!!!!!
hit us more with SANKARA's qoutations ! *NM*
Calling on PatriotWarrior,plase
SANKARA: Who Killed the "Lion King"?
SANKARA’S THOUGHTS ON WOMEN'S EMANCIPATION
SANKARA ON FOREIGN DEBT
SANKARA: "WE ARE HEIRS OF THE WORLD’S REVOLUTIONS"
New PATHFINDER titles by Thomas Sankara *LINK*
Many Thankx! thanks!!! PatriotWarrior!
The Maroon Within Us by Asa G. Hilliard, lll
Re: Brillant quote!
Re: UP! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com