Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Muta Article
In Response To: Muta Article ()

Greetings Rasta an may Jahovia bring blessings to di I an di I fambly. I feel compelled to raspond to di article even though ones overstan me feelings bout di bible an related issues. Let me clearly state I reason from a Raspeckfull position which I kansider an honour to hab di chance fi reason still. Muta spoke of Jamaicans an those of INI from yard who are now hear and how INI read, studied an beleif in di bible. but he mek we sound like INI was short sighted whilst we read an try fi overstan it. I could not agree wid him reasoning atal! Yuh see me, from morning me still read an study, pray. In dis day an age of computers it has only enhance di studying. I woman cya compare verse by verse, thru lexicons an concordances, read what was on papyri of di scrolls wid a click of a mouse. an wid all dis high tech knowledge, an use of machines, an di extensive amount of books, DEH IS NOTHIN NEW UNDER DI SUN!!!! Muta is jus now finding dat Egypt which is on di African Continent existed from time beginning? Me granny knew it, from morning! an me granny was nuh bowing down to a 'white man' an she KNEW no matter wha people tell her, dat her story as a black woman started on dat continent, wid di story of Adam an Eve, who were from time beginning, not no 6000 year ago. Nothing new under di sun. Me fi ask, wha happens when ones rebuke di bible? if di bible is rebuked, all which is in it is subjeck fi rebuking. di story of iration, di story of noah, di various historical finds, di scientific explanations, di idea of satan, di very idea of Elohim is rebuked an gone!! I woman am one nuh to give up on I God. I woman hab done nuff study where all is kancerned an Jah brought I woman full circle. I read an studied nuff addah explanations an wonders to find all of dem lacking. If dis is di white mans bible it is written all bout INI. an if ones insist that it was instrumental in holding INI down bound down in slavery I find no evidence of it in di bible. Yes slavery amongst di Israelites an Egyptians, di Persians an di Amorites was common, but di recent slavery Muta speaks of has no place in di bible. Me nuh seh ones from a white persuation didnt try fi use dem place in governmant an religion to keep we down, but it was never approved of in di bible..I ask ones to show me HOW DOES DI BIBLE HOLD OR HELD INI DOWN? Me fi ask Muta dat really. All di knowlege INI hab kancerning Egypt an her gods does nothing to di knowledge INI hab bout INI beginnings, from paradise lost to paradise regained. since dis is such a great topic bredrin, dat it was posted twice, I woman feel to reason further pon di real topic relating..is di bible di true Word of God? If it is, den INI mus do our best to read it, study it, research it. I would like to start a serious reasoning kancerning dis at a later time under a separate post. I will. Me tink seh nuff a yuh know who I woman is, dat me nuh mean no disraspeck, an dat I woman cya be trusted to give accurate information. so Bredrin, we will reason again, under separate cover, seen? me give thanks Iyah, fi di topic an di chance fi reason.
Raspeck an Blessed Love
kaya I

Messages In This Thread

Muta Article
A New Faculty of Interpretation
Re: A New Faculty of Interpretation
some bout Egypt
Re: some bout Egypt
EXODUS STORY OF MERU IN KENYA
Re: EXODUS STORY OF MERU IN KENYA
Muta is against the Bible

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com