HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

FOLLOW RASTAFARI WAYS NO OTHER
In Response To: Are Jamaican Rastas Different? ()

Greetings in the Name of our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ this day revealed to I n I in the Personality of H.I.M. Haile Selassie I the First

I have been reading all these topics & I have to say that it truly disappoints me to see ones trying to change up the Rastafari Movement. Since when Rastafarians talking about a literal revolution? I n I no about de spiritual one, which is not about black against white, but the righteous against the wicked! JAH against satan!

If ones are blind to see that we are all from One Race, the Human Race, but came through three families of SHEM, HAM, & JAPHET, then I don't know what else I can imput here at all. This is one of the reasons why I hardly post on this site. All this talk about black white black white black white, is pure foolishniss.

I n I is about Black History but talking about revolution? Which revolution you talking about? Arming yourselves with gun an ting? Eh? Rastafari only fight down the enemy with WORD, SOUND, & POWER! No stick, stone, knife, or gun! Let's not forget that His Majesty ate, congregated, & showed companionship with Europeans. But some of you talking about down with the white man or fire bun de white man?

Yuh follow de King ways or wha? De King seh," DO NOT REWARD EVIL FOR EVIL." Suh mi nuh care wha Sizzla or Capleton dem seh about burning out the white subjects out of AFRICA. His Majesty allowed Europeans to stay in Africa. I would rather prefer to let those unrighteous ones leave Africa, but what about the ones who are doing good there? Let them stay here & help out man.

Even if His Majesty was here right now with us, he would be telling you all to leave the Europeans alone, let them stay here. The Ethiopians have truly shown a Christly love to all peoples. Ras Adam Simeon even show you that Ethiopia does not discriminate against no race, color, class, nor creed! Ethiopia is a blessed Nation fe real!

Suh how all this talk about white man ain't suppose to be in Africa? Suh de Black man ain't suppose to be in Asia, Europe, North, or South America? What if they prefer to live where they're residing now for life? We are going to force them to live in Africa? I truly overstand that the Shashamane Land Grant was given to Black people in the western hemisphere by His Majesty, but how can we disallow others from coming there too? Did the King do that? No, because like I said he let the Europeans live there.

So the question is now who do we follow? Do I n I follow the ways of the Nation of Islam with the white devil talk? Do I n I follow the Black Panthers with their military tactics? Or the Hebrew Israelites with their Esau devil talk? Who we seh we really following? These people or Rastafari? It is Ras Tafari's ways I n I observe carefully!

I am not telling no one to forget about your Black History but for some of you to keep blaming the white man is truly pathetic man. As Rastafarians there is another man who taught us Black Pride & Dignity & that is the Hon. Rt. Excellent Marcus Mosiah Garvey. Mr. Garvey taught I n I Black Pride & Dignity not Black Supremacy or Black Superiority.

Garvey even told us that every man(which includes Shem, Ham, & Japhet) is lord of creation by the MOST HIGH JAH! Garvey didn't discriminate against no one of color, for he even allowed white people at his UNIA meetings. Read all ah Garvey books dem dread! Garvey was a Black Nationalist & ain't nothing wrong in seeing this. However, on this board ones ain't really listening to what Garvey is showing them.

Garvey taught Black Pride & Dignity, nothing else. I have most of Garvey's books & literature at I gates & there ain't nothing taught from Mr. Garvey about a superiority thinking. But on this site I have seen ones talking about the white man got to bow to Black people now? Wha kind of thinking is that deh Rasta? Mi nuh in dem kinda tinkin taal.

Because I know that all Nations will bow before the LORD JAH! The Europeans had that mentality of Black people bowing before them, so now Black people using this same kind of method now? Again His Majesty show we dat we must not follow the enemies ways which is babylon. And Babylon is not about some white people but other people too. What Mr. Garvey taught I n I about Black Redemption is necessary, but Black Supremacy?

Nuh Rasta mi nuh in dem kinda talk deh taal. Marcus never seh dat de white man have to bow to Black people. He only encouraged us to learn about our Black History & be proud of who we are as Black people! Another thing I want to add here, while ones lashing out against America, they intend to forget the wrongs in Africa too?

Africa is being babylon influenced to this very day, are you going to ignore that? Africa ain't no perfect place Rasta. It is I n I promised land but it is no Heaven. So who want to keep dreaming about Africa being a perfect place when it is not, keep dreaming then. Africa is still undeveloped & we the Rastafarians need to come together now & do something about it.

There are some wicked Black man right now & you blaming de white man all de time? Talking about fiyah burning only Bush what about dem wicked Black man in Africa? Fiyah burn de wicked ways out of them too! Slavery going on in Africa & ya'll nah talking about that deh? No one ain't stopping you from talking about the European slave trade, but don't forget the slavery that is going in Africa this day! Sad to see dem tings deh Rasta!

And what about the totalitarian ways that His Majesty showed us when he visited with different leaders, why ain't no one following that? His Majesty moved among the U.S. Presidents, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II & the Royal British Family, other European Kings & Queens, the Japanese Royal Family, in India, Australia, Sweden, Denmark etc. His Majesty traveled worldwide! Did ones forget about that?

Yet still ones talking about fire burn this person & that person. His Majesty truly showed us that Christliness, because although he knew the wrongs that some were doing in their countries, he didn't fiyah burn them as alot of you are doing. No, His Majesty shared the GOOD NEWS with them & showed his love to all worldwide leaders. Suh how ones talking about fire burn the American & British Flag?

Did you see His Majesty take these flags & burn them? No. Yet still ones lashing out against the American & British governments? The Bible dun show you that I n I must love our enemies even if they do wrong to us. I truly hope that the devil's infiltration which is seen in President Bush, will be gone from him before it is too late for him! He, the Queen, & the Pope same way! Otherwise they will be burning in Fire fe real!

I n I Rasta nah come to fight flesh & blood but spiritual wickedness in high & low places only! Only fire burn the devil not those whose minds he is corrupting! His Majesty never seh fiyah burn Bush, the Queen or Pope. He even said that he sees the reunification of all churches! So who am I to keep lashing out against the United States, when it is not all the people here are evil. This country is not evil it is the flesh that is.

Why are some of you here if you don't even like the country? Many times Haile Selassie forward to America & lived among the Kennedy's, Johnsons, & Nixons. Although, we are not monarchs as His Majesty, we still got to show tolerance to not only different faiths but different countries too. If you can't agree with their ways, why fight them down? Ayo got to use your heads in these times man. If you fight the enemy, the enemy will destroy you as they have done to different Black Organisations today.

The Rastafari Movement is not about race, color, class, nor creed. This is an African Movement which began in the isle of Jamaica & the Caribbean, to America, & now worldwide! No one can change the reason why the Rastafari Movement is here, but we as Rastafarians cannot fight others down because of their skin complexion, or their different faiths. I n I is here to uplift not only Black people but all peoples about AFRICA & HIS MAJESTY'S WORDS, along with the BIBLE most importantly!

I n I raspect what these other Black organisations did here in the Black Struggle. But mi nah tek up no tool to shoot down babylon as ones have probably thought of doing. Raspect to the Black Panthers but I nah a part of them. Raspect to the Nation of Islam, but I nuh part of them. Raspect to Move, but I nuh part of them. I nuh part of no Black Radical Organisation, because they enemy will take you down. Raspect to the man called Bob Marley who showed us spiritual revolution through Reggae muzik! JAH MUZIK fight down babylon all de time!

Bob Marley wasn't part of no radical Black organisation, but a true Rastaman! Suh how can I n I input these Black radical ideologies into Rastafari when Rastafari is not about this? Rastafari is Rastafari! We come to liberate ourselves by teaching our people not taking up no weapons of destruction! We come fe beat I n I African drums by defeating the enemy through the WORD, SOUND, & POWER of these drums!

Elder Bongo Israel once said that we calling all people! Ethiopia is for anyone who will accept Rastafari! Sam Brown also emphasized on the Unity of all peoples! So those who want to keep fighting color, gwan wit yuh foolishniss, but His Majesty & Garvey didn't come to chant down anyone! Them taught I n I to organise & centralise ourselves before we come to Ethiopia. To love & uplift ourselves as Black people is a must. Suh leh we really focus on this Rasta, instead of all this foolish bickering on de board! It is a waste of time. Raspect to His Majesty for organising the OAU fe real! LET ALL HOUSES IN RASTAFARI COME AS ONE! TWELVE TRIBES, NYABINGHI, BOBOSHANTI, E.W.F., JUDAH COPTIC, EOC, RCO, ETC! AFRICA UNITE! ISRAEL LIVE UP! SELASSIE I! RASTAFARI!

Messages In This Thread

Are Jamaican Rastas Different?
Re: Are Jamaican Rastas Different?
I'm sorely disappointed
I'm sorely disappointed
Reassuring Responses ....
Re: Reassuring Responses ....
Re: Are Rastas Different? One Blood
Some Interesting comments...
Re: Some Interesting comments...
Re: Some Interesting comments...
yes i- bun out softness. *NM*
Re: ArBurning fragmentation and segregation!
Well said, as an Afrikan Rastaman I must agree!
To Montwana
Re: To Montwana
Is it really sister MAKEDA writing here?????????? *NM*
comes back to tellin who what to do
Re: Heartical Reasonings Sistren Makeda!
Lions and Lambs...!!!
THE CHRIST-MAN IS THE ULTIMATE REVOLUTIONARY/REBEL
For Empress Makeda Blake Hannah *LINK*
Re: Are Jamaican Rastas Different? *LINK*
P.S.
Re: P.S.
Re: No they are no different...Afrikan a Afrikan
They are very Different
what about G.T., Trini, Bajan etc. Rastas?
Global White Supremacy is an reality...
Re: Global White Supremacy is an reality...
Roots admit it-u were teased 4 being White
Re: Roots admit it-u were teased 4 being White
have you no job???
Re: have you no job??? *LINK*
Re: Roots admit it-u were teased 4 being White *LINK*
Oh shut up Haliyma
Re: Oh shut up Haliyma
What up Lively
TO ALL IN HERE OR WHO WHO WOULD ENTER
The Negro-ette
Re: The Negro-ette
p.s.
Re: p.s.
Re: Global White Supremacy is an reality... *LINK*
FOLLOW RASTAFARI WAYS NO OTHER
Re: FOLLOW RASTAFARI WAYS NO OTHER
Sister Haliyma - Get Some Help
Re: Sister Haliyma - Get Some Help
I am in a psych ward as we speak
Haliyma, is true what you saying?
Thanks
to ayinde
Very True
Re: Very True
Very balanced and truthful reasonings, give thanx *NM*
Discussion still going on!!!!!!
LET THE ELDER SPEAK!!
Blessings, JAH TERMS.... *NM*
TO SISTER MAKEDA
Re: TO SISTER MAKEDA
Shouldn't All RasTafarians Unite In Common Cause?
INITY IS THE GOAL YES!
Bougie Ras...
Re: Bougie Ras-The Marley's-oooooooh!!
Re: Bougie Ras...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com