HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Everyone seems to like the cartoon
In Response To: Re: Race II -- LET ME ADD ()

You commented you're not convinced a gene or genetic marker predisposes white people to do iniquity but that it's a matter of mindset which contributes to their culture (way of life). This is no hypothesis of mine, either. In fact, I know and I believe nearly everyone else knows basically enough of what we need to know to avoid living in captive conjecture and cartoondom.

At the same time, relevant to much of material found on this board are references to what others have to say. And ohters, too, have considered how "mindset" (whatevert that means) can predispose one to a way of life. Scientists have played around and come up with observations that identify chemical deficiencies and genetic deficiencies (markers) which have been shown to be clinically involved in causing a matured and normal pattern of behavior antithetical to human being.

For example, there are significant indications that certain chemicals and genes are important in order for persons to have patterns of mind that serve beyond some short-term sensual gratification disintegrated from any moral value and universal human reasoning. “Race” studies comparing whites and blacks have concluded Blacks naturally have more of such chemicals and genetic material. In fact, based on some of these findings, there are now have "melinin" products on the consumer market.

This is nothing new. It seems everyone was satisfied when the evidence was used for centuries to explain Black performance in running, jumpin, humping and breeding around. Today it continues to be freely told that Blacks “outperform” whites in these areas, with the explanation being natural chemical and genetic black supremacy.

The explanation was used, of course, to explain why it was natural an important and dutiful for whites to create farms of black woman who sat around bare breasted nursing white babies who were dropped off at these farms…. etc, etc, etc.

It’s clear that in order for us to popularly accept the naturally extended explanation of black intellectual performance, we’ll need to wait until there’s a comfortably inferior role blacks can pretend to play among whites so that everyone remains happy and content. Right now, there are not well-ordered inferior yet intelligent roles for blacks as there are inferior yet powerfully strong roles for blacks, inferior yet powerful sex roles for blacks.

It seems most persons on this discussion board are working diligently to usher in modern inferior roles for “blacks” in the new mellenium, so “whites” can keep a fantastic comfort level over reality. Everyone seems to like the cartoon.

Messages In This Thread

Race II
Re: Race II
Re: Race II *LINK*
WHITE LIE, RACE AND CULTURE CARRIES A SPIRIT!!!
All God's Children
Re: All God's Children
Re: All God's Children? By what standard?
ALL ARE GODS CHILDREN STILL HAILING THE DIFFERENCE
WOW
Re: WOW
Re: WOW (all my wows to ayinde of course)
Re: WOW (all my wows to ayinde of course)
Apology
Re: Apology
Re: All God's Children
Re: Race II -- LET ME ADD
Everyone seems to like the cartoon
Re: Everyone seems to like the cartoon
Re: Everyone seems to like the cartoon

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com