Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Race II -- LET ME ADD
In Response To: Race II ()

Expect to see more heavily-funded documents and documentaries proposing and greatly explaining that there is no biology to race. The tired, practiced yet ever-discerning mind will at least question why (instead of celebrating blind that) the corporations and universities are funding this. I believe the documentary which was referred to by another poster is one that I’ve seen. If it’s the same one, then it was actually the beginnings of a campaign to demean Blacks or to bring the same old demeaning shyt up to contemporary angles. For example, the whole reference to melanin was extremely slight and misdirected toward nonsense. I’m not going to repeat it here although I started too. The narration summed up melanin in blacks by saying that too much of anything is bad. So, you see, there is now an attempt to add melanin to the list of things that blacks have more of (like lips, nose, curly hair) to their own detriment. So, Ayinde’s comment is on point to a crucial understanding of “white” explanations of Africa, human being, blackness, spirituality, culture, language, etc. Let’s be reminded: In lyricism the hook is put overtly forward to celebration of some main theme. In propaganda (as in angling or fishing, however, the hook is put covertly behind to hide some main theme. Questions regarding my usage of the term “white,” should consider that my usage respectfully quotes those who call themselves white; ask them the questions about what the term means and why it never means the same thing all the time.

Messages In This Thread

Race II
Re: Race II
Re: Race II *LINK*
WHITE LIE, RACE AND CULTURE CARRIES A SPIRIT!!!
All God's Children
Re: All God's Children
Re: All God's Children? By what standard?
ALL ARE GODS CHILDREN STILL HAILING THE DIFFERENCE
WOW
Re: WOW
Re: WOW (all my wows to ayinde of course)
Re: WOW (all my wows to ayinde of course)
Apology
Re: Apology
Re: All God's Children
Everyone seems to like the cartoon
Re: Everyone seems to like the cartoon
Re: Everyone seems to like the cartoon

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com