HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Race II

Let's remember that because there is no genetic prrof that one decided group deserves to hoarde all the wealth and kill off all indigenous peoples, this unfortunately does not do away with a need to be aware of how "race" is played.

Further, since melenin has been proven to be more than a colorant, some now have great interest in falsely claiming that there is no difference in the genetic makeup of peoples and claiming that differences in skin color mean nothing about the overall genetics.

In fact, wee know that the color of things, including fruits and vegetables, are part of the code of what that particular thing is made up of and what it is not made up of. For example, orange and yellow fruits differ significantly in attributes and function than red and purple ones. This is why artificially coloring poorly raised fruits to look well is such a treacherous paractice.

To be aware of the social constructs of race should not cause you to dismiss the real differences between things. Those who can't learn to appreciate differences and accept their proper place among others will always invent information to have us disregard those differences in convenient ways for themselves while they continuing to use those differences in hateful.

Messages In This Thread

Race II
Re: Race II
Re: Race II *LINK*
WHITE LIE, RACE AND CULTURE CARRIES A SPIRIT!!!
All God's Children
Re: All God's Children
Re: All God's Children? By what standard?
ALL ARE GODS CHILDREN STILL HAILING THE DIFFERENCE
WOW
Re: WOW
Re: WOW (all my wows to ayinde of course)
Re: WOW (all my wows to ayinde of course)
Apology
Re: Apology
Re: All God's Children
Re: Race II -- LET ME ADD
Everyone seems to like the cartoon
Re: Everyone seems to like the cartoon
Re: Everyone seems to like the cartoon

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com