HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Japheth (White person)is more Intellect????

Mi bredren, I definitely see what you're saying here. I am not denying that Black people being the first on this Earth possessed these different blessings of Physical, Spiritual, & Mental. No I couldn't say that at all, because Black people were the first Civilizers on this Earth with having alot of intellect. The Europeans learned this intellect from the Ethiopians. Black people were certainly the first Spiritualists on this Earth. And Black people worked the hardest out of all peoples. These white supremists have tried to downgrade Black people. Never could I see Black people as bruts as the white supremists have labeled us. Never. I read the Metaphysical Bible Dictionary but it is not everything that I believe as I know Charles Fillmore had a white mindset, same as king James. Still there are somethings I can agree with.

So you see the physical, spiritual & mental blessings can be seen with our Black people more yes. They were the first civilizers of this world through working physically, through reading Intellectually, & by keeping their Faith in God as they worked(spiritually). Seen. Suh no matter what way white scholars use the Bible, it is only to show that Ham, Shem, & Japhet are family, different but equal in Jah eyes. Besides all this racist crap about Black people being slaves because that is what Ham was supposed to be to Japhet, I don't buy that. I nah bow to no one but JAH! How can Black people be looked down by anyone when it was they who were the first creators on this Earth? Nuh man.

Again I don't expect de I to agree with what I say here, but I still sharing this wit de I. I overstand de I's frustration since we were the ones exploited from Africa by babylon. And yes sometimes we do have to watch out for white supremist discussions on the Bible. Those white supremists will try to use the Bible as a scapegoat to why our Black people were enslaved by them, fiyah on dat. The Bible was written by Ethiopian, part of Jah works. Infact Christianity came from ETHIOPIA not EUROPE! Mi Africanized Christianity, Roots Christianity! African always! Selassie I!

Messages In This Thread

Refuting the Ham, Shem and Japhet myth
many rasta are rejoicing in slavemasters religion
Re: Refuting the Ham, Shem and Japhet myth
Japheth (White person)is more Intellect????
Re: Japheth (White person)is more Intellect???? *LINK*
Race has zero 2 do w/ 1's inclinations
GMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Race has zero 2 do w/ 1's inclinations
Orthodox
Re: Orthodox
Let me explain to de I
Chapter 9 Concerning the covenant of Noah
PERSONALLY,THE"MYTH"IS REALITY! *NM*
Re: PERSONALLY,THE"MYTH"IS REALITY!
Truth is Beautiful, Live Up *NM*
Re: Refuting the Ham, Shem and Japhet myth
Live Up Queen *NM*
THE RACIST HAM THEORY *LINK*
Re: THE RACIST HAM THEORY
Jewish Talmud
THE ETHIOPIAN (HAM) *NM* *LINK*
Re: Refuting the Ham, Shem and Japhet myth *LINK*
Up Up with this post yes.......... *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com