HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Chapter 9 Concerning the covenant of Noah
In Response To: Let me explain to de I ()

And then NOAH the Righteous Man died, and SHEM reigned in wisdom and righteousness, for he was blessed by NOAH saying, "Be God to thy brother." And to HAM He said "Be servant to thy brother." And he said unto JAPHET "Be thou servant to SHEM my heir, and be thou subject unto him." And again, after the Flood, the Devil, did not cease from his hostility against the children of NOAH, but stirred up CANAAN, the son of HAM, and he became the violent tyrant(or usurper), who rent the kingdom from the children of SHEM. Now they had divided the earth among them, and NOAH had made them swear by the name of his God that they would not encroach on each other's boundaries, and would not eat the beast that died of itself or had been rent[by wild animals], and that they would not cultivatate harlotry against the law, lest God should again become angry with them and punish them with a Flood. And as for NOAH, he humbled himself, and offered up a sacrifice, and he cried out, and groaned, and wept. And God held converse with NOAH, who said [unto Him], "If Thou wilt destroy the earth a second time with a Flood, blot Thou me out with those who are to perish." And God said unto him "I will make a covenant with thee that thou shalt tell thy children they shall not eat the beast that hath died of itself or that hath been torn by wild beasts, and they shall not cultivate harlotry against the law; and I, on My part [covenant] that I will not destroy the Earth a second time with a Flood, and that I will give unto thy children Winter and Summer, Seedtime and Harvest, Autumn and Spring."

Messages In This Thread

Refuting the Ham, Shem and Japhet myth
many rasta are rejoicing in slavemasters religion
Re: Refuting the Ham, Shem and Japhet myth
Japheth (White person)is more Intellect????
Re: Japheth (White person)is more Intellect????
Re: Japheth (White person)is more Intellect???? *LINK*
Race has zero 2 do w/ 1's inclinations
GMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Race has zero 2 do w/ 1's inclinations
Orthodox
Re: Orthodox
Let me explain to de I
Chapter 9 Concerning the covenant of Noah
PERSONALLY,THE"MYTH"IS REALITY! *NM*
Re: PERSONALLY,THE"MYTH"IS REALITY!
Truth is Beautiful, Live Up *NM*
Re: Refuting the Ham, Shem and Japhet myth
Live Up Queen *NM*
THE RACIST HAM THEORY *LINK*
Re: THE RACIST HAM THEORY
Jewish Talmud
THE ETHIOPIAN (HAM) *NM* *LINK*
Re: Refuting the Ham, Shem and Japhet myth *LINK*
Up Up with this post yes.......... *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com