Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Refuting the Ham, Shem and Japhet myth

Destroying Judeo-Christian Myths

Ras Rootka Zebulon in his enthusiasm to perpetuate the racist Hebrew myth of the Ham, Shem, and Japheth stated that “Ham is more Physical. Shem is more Spiritual, & Japheth is more Intellect”. Ham being ‘black’, Shem being ‘brown’ and Japheth being ‘white’

The continued passing of Hebrew myths as historical fact has serious implications for this generation of black people who are continually battling a conglomeration of colonialist distraction.

Am I to assume since I am allegedly a descendant of Ham, that I am intellectually inferior to the white man (Japheth) or that I am spiritually inferior to the brown man.

Am I also to assume that because that I and all my black brothers and sisters are cursed because of the biblical passage that states ‘Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. And he said, blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
God enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem: and Canaan shall be his servant.’ Genesis 9, 25-27

How can black people respect themselves and others while still spewing this kind of self-demeaning garbage?

How can others respect us when we hold such self demeaning myths aloft as truth????????

Can the rastafarian goals of UPLIFTMENT, RE-EDUCATION, TRUTH, JUCTICE AND REPATRIATION be attained by the perpetuation of such self-destructive myths?

What some fail to realize is that Afrikan people have been existing in their high culture thousands of years before the alleged existence and first mention of Adam, Eve, Noah, Shem, Ham etc.

Must I accept this myth, that insinuated that I am cursed, because the bible says so, or because certain ‘elders’ say so. No No No

For too long our people have been enslaved by religion, by self demeaning dogmas, by the Bible, by leaders (misleaders), not realizing that these things are all limited naturally in how they can help one become one with God/become anointed. The kingdom of the Divine is within I n I and all truth is therefore within i n i. In breaking the shackles of ignorance and seeking the Almighty (truth), I abandon and reject all racist/sexist myths that seek to hold I people in bondage. To say that one is inferior mentally because of their blackness is an insult not only to yourself but to the Divine force that exists in everyone and everything.

I n I deal with the root of Christianity as practised by my ancestors in Alkebulan. I reject the sexist racist/colonial Euro-Judeo Christianity that has been forced down the throat of I n I people by those bible toting/money worshiping Christian missionaries (sometimes disguised as 'brothers in the struggle').

Freedom to the people

Afrika for Afrikans, those at home and those abroad

Messages In This Thread

Refuting the Ham, Shem and Japhet myth
many rasta are rejoicing in slavemasters religion
Re: Refuting the Ham, Shem and Japhet myth
Japheth (White person)is more Intellect????
Re: Japheth (White person)is more Intellect????
Re: Japheth (White person)is more Intellect???? *LINK*
Race has zero 2 do w/ 1's inclinations
GMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Race has zero 2 do w/ 1's inclinations
Orthodox
Re: Orthodox
Let me explain to de I
Chapter 9 Concerning the covenant of Noah
PERSONALLY,THE"MYTH"IS REALITY! *NM*
Re: PERSONALLY,THE"MYTH"IS REALITY!
Truth is Beautiful, Live Up *NM*
Re: Refuting the Ham, Shem and Japhet myth
Live Up Queen *NM*
THE RACIST HAM THEORY *LINK*
Re: THE RACIST HAM THEORY
Jewish Talmud
THE ETHIOPIAN (HAM) *NM* *LINK*
Re: Refuting the Ham, Shem and Japhet myth *LINK*
Up Up with this post yes.......... *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com