Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Respecting Differences & Initing by similariti

Haile...

Much respect likewise...we all learning something...

"what is unity, unite what? who? why? What makes us together in this planet? What is division? what devides us? what separates us?"

all those questions are already answered coz we are already here...coz anything that one person understands, all of us is able to understand...be it that we accumalate knowledge in the same way...by seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, tasting...so if another human like u can answer ur question then that means u urself can answer ur own questions...else how would u know when u got the answer to ur question?...this makes it evident that unity is the truth...not believeing in urself causes the division in that a human being doesn't believe in themself and asks another human being, like themself, for answers...(not saying you...coz a reason we a reason)...same goes for people who don't believe in other human beings and supressing them and classing them as being incompetent.

"is it necessary division for unity to exist? "

Now I want to point out something...u see, words can make things more complicated than how it actualy is...especialy if we don't focus on the meanings thereof...u see in order to "explain" unity u would need division...To live unity u don't need division...coz unity comes from unite...and unite is a reaction to division...but u can't have division without a 'whole' to divide...and that whole exists before "division" and "unity"...so if u see that unity means to live as a whole then u will see that u don't need division to "be" united...naturaly

"some people think you're denying division. Do you think division will eventually cease to lead to a global unity? "

If I advocate unity, then I am actualy acknowledging the division, else what I'm a uniting?...the events of today are better recorded than the records of past history...the knowledge of the past will be stronger for generations to come...dwelling on the impatience globaly evryone will see the futility and unproductiveness of division...yes I feel that division will cease...but JAH has shortened INI days...so individualy it won't be long for INI...(if u know what I mean )

"If one thinks he holds thruths (informations) that makes the person unflexible to compare and see things with a new feeling, it won't be able top take part in a reasoning process. "

well I'll say this...u can't give nor take from anyone else, through reasonings or non-reasonings...u can't change anyone, all u can do is relate...just like u said "If I can relate to people as the GODS they are, even if they can't see it, am recycling this human feeling inside of them and turning enemies into friends." FIYAHHHHH
If thats all u can do, then thats all that u should be concerned about...naturaly

"we may tend to feel or think that dividing would be a lot easier and faster. "

Unity does not come by what u do for others and what they do for you...thats what we do when we are united...Unity comes by understanding it...coz only when U understand Unity for Urself...only then can u be able to relate to another and that person relate to you...yet when u do things for people u can provoke thoughts and influence them to deal wid love and unity instead of war...naturaly

So whatever u have the strength to do...do it...

I give yanks fi di vibes...big up uself Ras Mandingo Jahson...u dun know!

"Come mek we go Mash dem dong, Nah Loose,
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" [Sizzla]

diyouth

guidance

Messages In This Thread

unity
Re: unity
to: kamau
to: diyouth
Re: to: diyouth
p.s. florida sun a blaze.. hotta than yard bad bad *NM*
To diYouth and Kamau *LINK*
Re: To diYouth and Kamau
In Recife sun a blaze too!!! 36°C today (don't kno
my lord diyouth
Give JAH the Praise...always *NM*
Re: to: kamau
Everyman is a teacher , everyman is a student *NM*
You can't leff out di WOMAN...watch u speech!(ha) *NM*
I&I humble apaologies; Man Woman & Child *NM*
A MESSAGE TO DiYOUTH
MY HEART IS UPFUL!!!!!
to: livelyup
to: Sister_Soldier
Re: to: Sister_Soldier
sound words idren.. give thanks *NM* *NM*
Re: unity to: Sis jo
Respecting Differences & Initing by similarities!!
give JAH thanks... *NM*
seen, the i is truly blessed *NM*
*I RECOMMEND THIS THREAD 4 BAGGING* *NM*
Give thanks Diyouth Everytime!!!! *NM*
what a joy 2 read d utterance.diyouth thanks
Give JAH thanks again... *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com