Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

What's going on this Board, Rasta

Dearly Beloved,
Is there something I am supposed to be accomplishing in this group on the board? I am appalled by the rudeness and intolerance these people vent upon each other and loathe watching the character assasination that they present as reasoning. If I stay here much longer, I, too, shall abandon Rastafari as a lost cause, choosing to not be tarred with this same bigoted brush. Women's issues can be addressed in an atmosphere of bilateral sexism about as effectively as Racism can be discussed between miltant blacks and cracker whites--that is to say, with little, if any, success. until this separatism is overcome and we become functional human beings FIRST, no progress can be made. I would post this, dearly beloved, but those who HAVE ears have heard and know, while those who are confounded prefer to revel in their lack of understanding, JAH know. is there a solution ?
blessed love to the I,
qe

Messages In This Thread

What's going on this Board, Rasta

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com